Thread: Hello New here and have a quick question (well several)

1. Default Hello New here and have a quick question (well several)

Hi guys. First time in a Cigar forum; but i have question. Ive been smoking different types of cigars for awhile now. But recently I've watched a famous Clint Eastwood movie; The good the Bad the Ugly. I have seen that he smokes alot of cigars in the movie. :) But i was wondering if I can roll my own cigars? Which primary be a cigarillos. But what type of tobacco do i need to purchase to have a similar idea of a R-Y-O Cigarillos? Ive also seen couple videos from youtube about rolling your own cigars, they only talk about the blunt wraps but the tobacco perspective. I know this might make some people say, What is this guy talking about? I would really love if i can get my question answered :( thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by ehwhenkeem View Post
    Hi guys. First time in a Cigar forum; but i have question. Ive been smoking different types of cigars for awhile now. But recently I've watched a famous Clint Eastwood movie; The good the Bad the Ugly. I have seen that he smokes alot of cigars in the movie. :) But i was wondering if I can roll my own cigars? Which primary be a cigarillos. But what type of tobacco do i need to purchase to have a similar idea of a R-Y-O Cigarillos? Ive also seen couple videos from youtube about rolling your own cigars, they only talk about the blunt wraps but the tobacco perspective. I know this might make some people say, What is this guy talking about? I would really love if i can get my question answered :( thanks guys!
    Hey - we're here to help!

Here's an online e-tailer that has you covered on leaf tobacco you'll need to roll your own... <click on the link>

And - an online guide to rolling your own cigars... <click on the link>

I can't verify the authenticity or quality of either site - but at least it has you headed in the right direction!

Anything else we can do for you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Hey - we're here to help!

Here's an online e-tailer that has you covered on leaf tobacco you'll need to roll your own... <click on the link>

And - an online guide to rolling your own cigars... <click on the link>

I can't verify the authenticity or quality of either site - but at least it has you headed in the right direction!

Anything else we can do for you?
    GG....first, let me applaud your ability to interpret the OP , and secondly for having the patience and good will to provide useful answers.

Welcome from MA.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    GG....first, let me applaud your ability to interpret the OP , and secondly for having the patience and good will to provide useful answers.
    Kinder, gentler my friend.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Kinder, gentler my friend.
    Nice. For me, I chose silence, as it was more within my grasp.

7. Default

Huh. For a second, I thought I pointed my browser in the wrong direction.

Doc
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Thread Information