Located in San Francisco Bay Area but can ship for additional charge. Private sale. Not sure about shipping the Aristocrat. We'd need to discuss if you can't pickup. This is about $10,000 worth of humidors. I am flexible on price especially for someone who will take all three and will pickup. The Amboyna Manning has a bump on one rear edge. I will post pictures soon for the Mannings but the Aristocrat I have a direct link to the builder who still has it on his site. Make me an offer for one or more by PM.

The Mannings, I purchased this from a shop in London approximately 10+ years ago. They were some of the last made before Manning sold out. The original Manning humidors are considered by many to be the best humidors ever made. 1 is Amboyna Burl dome top medium. 1 is Myrtle dome small. Includes the original manning humidifiers.

This link is my (Exact) Aristocrat - and I am "Paul M" referenced in creating it. Bob had this on his website home page for well over a year. I think he was really proud of it and rightly so. I am a hobby woodworker myself but I am in awe of this. The humidor is pristine and it is one of the nicest things that I've ever owned built by a true master of his craft.

In addition to the price quoted there I also purchased the electronic humidification system and then later a wireless system where you can have your temp/humidity displayed on say a wall or as I did, on my home office desktop.

http://www.aristocrathumidors.com/mplus-tiger.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tiger-quilt-Mplus040-400.jpg 
Views:	351 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	2936

Thanks for reading
Paul