Thread: question for members

Default question for members

What are people’s opinions of topcubans.com, I see they are in the advertisement section. I ask because an acquaintance has ordered from them in the past. From what I was told it was a very professional transaction and I got to try some of the cigars and they were well made, tasted great and burned well. But I am not experienced enough to know a fake from the real deal. Before I go breaking any laws or spending a ton of cash I was wondering what the members thought.

Thanks,

nhcigarfan

TonyDogs Guest

Default Cuban VS others

I have only smoke 5 authentic cigars that were from ISOM (Iland South OF Miami)
    The Montecristo #4 is the best cigar I have ever had. I have only been smoking for over a year but I am serious about it. I have not had anything near the Montecristo #4 it was that good. I have also had an authentic Cohiba that was wonderful.

Now there are alot of good cigars from the DR that are great and less than half the price of cigars from Cuba. You dont have to worry about authenticity as much. www.justfakes.com

Unless you have a ton of money to burn I would go with the others. Right now I have a $100 a month habit. If I was smoking Cubans it would be more like $600, and thats taking the time to find the deals.

If you are going to buy Cuban I would buy samplers to start. http://www.havanasamplers.co.uk/docu...htm&title=Home

Good luck
    Tonydogs

3. Default

Charlie M......Charlie M......you stupid you make me pop your eye outta your head for Charlie M......

I've been seein you post and I just had to do it.

BTW, if you're not comfortable spotting fakes or know someone who can (that you trust) then don't bother. 99.9% of the time you'll get ripped off, and the other .1% you wouldn't know the difference.
    The heat around the corner....

4. Default

I live in a country where Cubans are completely Legal but if they were not, I would not bother buying them. I am a Lawyer in Training and while I LOVE my Cuban Cigars, they are NOT worth the trauma of commiting a serious criminal offence.

Sleep easy and smoke legal cigars!!!
    "I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

Thread Information