Thread: I'm a newbie looking to sell some cigars and want to do it right.

Default I'm a newbie looking to sell some cigars and want to do it right.

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie to this cigar forum but I am interested in selling some cigars. I do not wish to post it somewhere it does not belong so I am planning on posting it here, in the Advertisements forum. Is this the right way to do so?

I'm selling a box of Padron's, I will post details once I know exactly where and how.

Thank you all in advance for your help and advice. I'm looking forward to slowly becoming a part of this community.

Hi from Alberta, Canada.

If you were to hang out here for a while, get to know the everybody, participate in some trades and a newbie sampler or two you would establish your credibility with the members and selling some Padrons would not be a problem.

Without doing so, your chances of selling cigars range somewhere between slim and nonexistent. About the only chance you have of selling them here is if you're willing to ship your end before getting paid.
    Last edited by CptnBlues63; 05-21-2013 at 09:47 AM. Reason: fixing a typo.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Thanks for the advice! I love trading cigars and getting to experience new cigars as well as give others the opportunity to try new cigars. I'm not in a hurry to sell them, was just curious. Thanks for the advice buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jmaxwell View Post
    Thanks for the advice! I love trading cigars and getting to experience new cigars as well as give others the opportunity to try new cigars. I'm not in a hurry to sell them, was just curious. Thanks for the advice buddy!
    It's always a pleasure to help.

If you're interested in building some credibility here, I'd highly recommend participating in a newbie sampler.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Thread Information