Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who would you like to marry...

reaganyouth84 Guest

Default Your Dream Girl....

Yep, you read the title right. I decided to start a FUN thread, because I'm tired of talking about serious political stuff with people that have no clue, it's like hitting yourself in the head with a ballpene hammer. So, here's the deal, who is your dream girl(or maybe one that you would like to get together with for a night, haha). Post a pic, I guess I'll start off.

Nicole Kidman, she's classy, smart, sophisticated, and classically beautiful. I can see going to dinner with her, and having good conversation, not "Omagod, Brett totally left Emily today, and Omagod did you see her shoes, I don't blame him for leaving her." I can't find any women like that here in TN, but if you find any that fit that bill, let me know!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nicole-kidman-sexy-naked_07.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	43   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5c.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	44  
    Last edited by reaganyouth84; 07-19-2005 at 10:38 PM.

Iced T Guest

Yeah.

Kristin Davis, shes a babe I would spend the rest of my life with.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by reaganyouth84
    Yep, you read the title right. I decided to start a FUN thread, because I'm tired of talking about serious political stuff with people that have no clue, it's like hitting yourself in the head with a ballpene hammer. So, here's the deal, who is your dream girl(or maybe one that you would like to get together with for a night, haha). Post a pic, I guess I'll start off.
    Wait a minute guys..... I think this was an insult to somebody if not all of us

Who the fuçk are you refering to ?

reaganyouth84 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    Wait a minute guys..... I think this was an insult to somebody if not all of us

Who the fuçk are you refering to ?
    No insult to anyone, just in general. If i wanted to insult someone I'd do it to their face. Now, are you going to contribute to the thread, or just try to get shit started in a friendly thread?
    -Mike

Nope..... not gonna contribute to your "Friendly Thread" until you tell me/us who you were referring to when you said....

because I'm tired of talking about serious political stuff with people that have no clue, it's like hitting yourself in the head with a ballpene hammer.
    No insult to anyone, just in general.
    In general to who?? This BB....... Just because somebody does not agree with your political views you need to insult them..... that is childish

Before ya post something else stupid..... re-read you original post..... I think you are trying to stir some shit

reaganyouth84 Guest

Nope..... not gonna contribute to your "Friendly Thread" until you tell me/us who you were referring to when you said....

In general to who?? This BB....... Just because somebody does not agree with your political views you need to insult them..... that is childish

Before ya post something else stupid..... re-read you original post..... I think you are trying to stir some shit
    Listen, if you don't want to take part in the thread then don't, but don't try to get shit started here, leave it in the politics forum. I'm not being childish by being on here trying to start a new thread, the only one being childish here is you by putting words in my mouth, and trying to get stuff started with other members on the board. Now, if you would stop trying to be an asshole that would fantastic.
    -Mike
    Last edited by reaganyouth84; 07-20-2005 at 12:32 AM.

Iced T Guest

Oh. Don't mind me. I'm just a sailor on shore leave... FROM THE SHIIIIP OF THE DAAAAAMMNNNNED! Mwahahaha!

for the night:

for longer:

Iced T Guest

Vida Guerra, by the name I'd advise against a LTR. Means "life war."

The others...

Double-dip cream-dream thrill ride of your life...

reaganyouth84 Guest

Good Stuff.
    -Mike

Blog Entries

mmm Salma Hayek
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Be nice Mike calling Tommy and Asshole isn't a smart move.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    Be nice Mike calling Tommy and Asshole isn't a smart move.
    yeah.. take it from me, you don't want to start throwing around random insults... you'll find yourself feeling very unwelcome very quickly.

Now my choice:
    Lacey Chabert
    Last edited by 8-5-8; 07-20-2005 at 09:22 AM.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    for the night:

for longer:

#1 not so much . . . #2 OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

So far, I wouldn't kick any of 'em out of bed for eating crackers!

My new favorite is Martina Mcbride. A sweet little girl next door country singer with big deep blue eyes that will paralyze you!

Then again, there's Faith Hill, Shania Twain, etc.

There's movie actresses like Meg Ryan, Kirsten Dunst, Salma Hayek, Nicole Kidman, Demi Moore, etc.

There's the Victoria's Secret models.

The list could go on for quite a while!

There's no shortage of Hollywood honeys!

Now you have called me names for no good reason........

You started this thread after getting into a pissing match with other members over an abortion issue raised in this thread Here then you say...
    I decided to start a FUN thread, because I'm tired of talking about serious political stuff with people that have no clue, it's like hitting yourself in the head with a ballpene hammer.
    No insult to anyone, just in general. If i wanted to insult someone I'd do it to their face. Now, are you going to contribute to the thread, or just try to get shit started in a friendly thread?
    -Mike
    In general to who ??

Listen, if you don't want to take part in the thread then don't, but don't try to get shit started here, leave it in the politics forum. I'm not being childish by being on here trying to start a new thread, the only one being childish here is you by putting words in my mouth, and trying to get stuff started with other members on the board. Now, if you would stop trying to be an asshole that would fantastic.
    -Mike
    Now you call me an asshole, totally uincalled for..... (sitting back and taking a deap breath)

You say in general.... in general to who? This is a ciagr BB, not you personal forum were you can attempt to cram your political and social beliefs down other peoples throats. You started this thread with derogatory remarks towards the people on this BB in general. Let's see if you are williing to correct yourself....... I think that you might have made a mistake in the original posting.

reaganyouth84 Guest

Now you have called me names for no good reason........

You started this thread after getting into a pissing match with other members over an abortion issue raised in this thread Here then you say...

In general to who ??

Now you call me an asshole, totally uincalled for..... (sitting back and taking a deap breath)

You say in general.... in general to who? This is a ciagr BB, not you personal forum were you can attempt to cram your political and social beliefs down other peoples throats. You started this thread with derogatory remarks towards the people on this BB in general. Let's see if you are williing to correct yourself....... I think that you might have made a mistake in the original posting.
    Nope, no mistake. I stand by my words 110%. I meant in general, and in general is what i was referring to. I can't help it if people around here are thin skinned, and think that they are being talked about when they are not. I didn't call you an asshole either, what I said was "quit TRYING to be an asshole. There is a difference, but the reason I said that was because you went off on some rant on a subject you weren't even involved with in the first place. Listen, this is a friendly thread, with a friendly topic. Let's keep it at that. I have no hard feelings towards anyone, and I take opinions on here very very lightly. Believe me, I've dealt with far more irrational people than people that disagree with me here on the board. Anyways, back to what I was saying, this is a friendly thread, so let's keep it that way.
    -Mike
    Last edited by reaganyouth84; 07-20-2005 at 06:32 PM.

Nope, no mistake. I stand by my words 110%. I meant in general, and in general is what i was referring to. I can't help it if people around here are thin skinned, and think that they are being talked about when they are not.
    Maybe you didn't think anyone would take it as an insult, but you did insult members of this community. You made a reference to a discussion you were having on this bb and then stated that you were tired of it because others in the discussion have "no clue". I am assuming that the 84 in your handle stands for your birth year, so I understand your know-it-all attitude.

Your statement was not "in general". You referred to "people who have no clue". That is a specific demographic not a "general" one.

I didn't call you an asshole either, what I said was "quit TRYING to be an asshole. There is a difference, but the reason I said that was because you went off on some rant on a subject you weren't even involved with in the first place. Listen, this is a friendly thread, with a friendly topic. Let's keep it at that. I have no hard feelings towards anyone, and I take opinions on here very very lightly. Believe me, I've dealt with far more irrational people than people that disagree with me here on the board. Anyways, back to what I was saying, this is a friendly thread, so let's keep it that way.
    -Mike
    How the hell is saying, "quit trying to be an asshole" not calling someone an asshole?! Not only did you call him an asshole, but you were an asshole about calling him an asshole!

Let me give you a little advice friend. YOU ARE NOT WISE AT 21 YEARS OLD!!! Be more respectful and accept criticism with more of an open mind.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

RY, you shouldn't have started the thread like this. but you did. can't change it now. but you guys should keep this in the thread where the fight started started, and post pictures of half-naked hotties in this one.

Thread Information