Thread: In West Palm 3jcigar.com

1. Default In West Palm 3jcigar.com

Anybody deal with this store? It's online and has two local locations by me. Curious about reputation. Thnx

2. Default

If you have questions post a link to what you are asking about
    The older I get ,the better I was

If you going to be in West Palm...Go to the Smoke Inn.
    Top notch store with great selection of HTF and top boutique cigars.
    When I'm in West Palm it's pretty much the only store/Lounge I go to.
    On the rare occation for a change of pace I may go to Lost City Cigars but it does not
    compare to Smoke Inn.
    Last edited by Paddy; 03-31-2012 at 11:38 AM. Reason: spelling
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

4. Cool Hello Cigar Community From Three Js Cigar Emporium

We are Three Js Cigar Emporium , we have two convenient locations in South Florida to serve all of your cigar needs. We invite you to stop in enjoy an espresso on us. Also mention this thread and get Buy 4 Get 1FREE on US. If you are out of state just call us. 561-868-5600 we will ship free anywhere in the USA for all box purchases. We Carry Every Premium Cigar you could imagine as well as accessories. So come in relax and enjoy.

In Smoke,
    Rob
    Three Js Cigar

Davie Shop 954-358-5888

Wellington Shop 561-868-5600

Check us out: http://www.3jcigar.com

5. Wink Hello Cigarfiend77

Quote Originally Posted by cigarfiend77 View Post
    Anybody deal with this store? It's online and has two local locations by me. Curious about reputation. Thnx

Cigarfiend77 hope your well. Please feel to stop in and check us out. We have all the top Premiums, Great Prices and a Great Staff (I'm a bit biased.) Just stop and in and we know you will enjoy. See you soon and if you show this post get a buy 4 get 1FREE on Us.
    Thanks & See you soon,
    Three Js Cigar Family

http://www.3jcigar.com

Davie shop 954-358-5888

Wellington Shop 561-868-5600

I was just in West Palm last month, I did however find a small little shop right off clematis street Sticks & Spirits I believe. On S Olive Ave. Guy was kind of a douche to my wife when we first came in however his mood quickly changed after I talked to him a bit. Found out he was from around an hour north of where I live in PA. Small world.

Anyways, decent selection for a small shop and prices were even better.
    LS1 Swapped E36 M3, EPS 234/246 Cam, LS6 Manifold, 416 whp 389ft lbs tq

Default 3 J cigar

I go to the Davie shop every once in a while. They are a good shop, although it's a little small, and there's not much room to hang out and smoke.
    They also have a wellington store, but I've never been. Smoke Inn in Deerfied Beach off of Powerline is great. If you're looking for Boutique stuff check out Charmed Leaf in Del Ray Beach

Thread Information