I have an antique WWII Russian military lighter i want to sell. Those kind of lighters were hand made by Soviet soldiers from spent ammunition, and is a rare artifact.

The only thing is that the cap is new, and the fill valve at the bottom is also new.

Uses fuels like gasoline, naptha (zippo fluid), acetone etc. etc. However, i recommend using zippo fluid for best performance. If you need to change your flint, just take apart a cheap BIC lighter, the flint is really good. Also, unlike a zippo style lighter, this particular one can work even after a month after it has been refilled (if you dont use it everyday for cigarettes or whatever..)

Im looking to get like $160 for it, but im quite open to offers :D

PM if you want to make an offer

Ill accept cash or money order or PayPal (however, if you want to pay via paypal, you will have to wait for a week or so...), willing to ship anywhere within canada

Pics:

Cap on:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0112.JPG 
Views:	201 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	3013

Cap off:

Name:	IMG_0113.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	3014

Lighter when lit (flame is adjustable by exposing the wick more for a bigger flame, or less for a smaller flame)

Name:	IMG_0114.JPG 
Views:	191 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	3015

Also, If you like, i can sell you a modern replica of this type of lighter for $30, however, the replica ones are pre-order only at the moment (before importing a large amount i want to see how fast they sell)