Hello everyone,

few days ago I had my first cigar. I wanted to try it for a long time, so I've red some articles, seen some videos and then I went to shop and bought two pieces + cutter. Because I dont own a humidor, I smoked first one the day I bought it and second one the day after. Sadly, it wasnt that good as I expected, so I'm asking you for help.

Cigar brand was Stanislaw, brand of second cigar I forget, but it was something similar. It was pretty thin wet cigar, about 15 mm thick and 140 or 150 mm long. I bought in specialized shop for pipes and cigars, but I'm not sure if they stored it properly. Salesman recommended it as a cigar for beginner. One piece cost about $7 (bought in Europe, not USA - prices might be different - taxes, etc.).

I am not sure, if it was because of I am an beginner, but I didnt smell anything special of it. It just smelled like tobacco, nothing else. I think there were small cracks on the surface, that's not good, right?

Actual smoking was similar. I didnt taste anything special, no flavor, just tobacco. I think I've overburned the first cigar (i feld it in my mouth), so I
was smoking more slowly the second one. I was drawning every 40-60 seconds, but something bad happened: cigar snuffed out about 4 times in half an hour and I had to light it again. Well, and after 45 mins of smoking, I didnt feel good and had to puke - probably little nicotine poisoning. Why? Did I inhale it? I am honestly not sure, if I did it right, but I think so, I theoretically know how to do drawn it, I am just not sure, if I did it right.

So, question are:
1. Did I bought a wrong cigars? Can it be badly stored?
2. Why does it snuffed out?
3. Why didnt I feel any flavor? Because I am a beginner?
4. Why didnt I feel good and had to puke?

Final verdict: It didnt taste bad, sadly not even good. I'm not sure if I should give it a second chance. Any advice?

Thank you very much