Thread: Newbie help

1. Thumbs up Newbie help

Hello,
    I'm new to the messageboard so i'm sorry if this is a dumb question. I have my own cigar business (www.dandscigars.com) , as well as my own factory in Dominican Republic. I have my own cigar brands that I wanted to be reviewed by respected veterans of the board. I'm not exactly sure how things work in this board, but i wanted to see if I could send some cigars to some one who's a respected reviewer of cigars, so they can review some of my cigar brands.
    Thanks for the help,
    Rick

I'm always willing to try new smokes. PM me if you like.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I am always looking for new cigars ........ but I would not be able to give you an honest review because I have only been smoking cigars for less than 1 year

Thanks anyway

TonyDogs Guest

Default Interesting

Well,
    Can I ask you what you think of the cigars your selling?
    Draw ?
    Burn?
    Construction?
    Pre-light Aroma?
    Flavor? Complex? OR Simple?

I just sent you an E-mail about doing this at CigarPass.com

You beat me to it. I'm willing to be a tester.

PM on the way.

6. Cool Thanks for your interests

I thank you all for your interests. I'm gonna try to PM you or email you guys later to get your information to see if I ship to you some cigars later this week. I appreciate your help. As for Tony Dog's question; here's the answer:

Most of our cigars have the similar characteristics regarding construction, like:

Easy Draw

Even Burn

Firm construction

But depending on the brand, the other characteristics change a little depending on the wrapper and filler.

Almost all the short filler cigars have the same aroma and MILD smoke, the only exception is the Vaqueros brand that uses Dominican Sun Grown wrapper and is a stronger smoke.

On the long filler cigars, FUMA DOMINICANA ESPECIAL is a MEDIUM BODIED cigar, using Piloto Cubano and Ligero Olor as fillers.

Hope that answered your question, let me know if you have anymore.
    Thanks,
    -Rick

I am willing to try a few of your cigars. I am new here also but I am willing give an honest review.

you should send out a couple unbanded cigars to each volenteer with a method of identification only you know, so they wont be bias and you will get better results
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it never gets you anywhere,.....write that down" -Van Wilder

Warning! Warning ! Warning!

Please read this thread before considering to do business with this clown:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/inde...opic=14698&hl=

...................................... .................................

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDogs
    Well,
    Can I ask you what you think of the cigars your selling?
    Draw ?
    Burn?
    Construction?
    Pre-light Aroma?
    Flavor? Complex? OR Simple?
    Well I'll be gat danged!!

TWO of this week's whipping boys ALL IN ONE THREAD

DandSCigarScammer and TonyDogShit

Tony, you pull any of your shit here like you did at CigarPass and trust me,

IT WON'T BE PRETTY

Lovingly yours,

The "Old Hen"
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 08-30-2005 at 05:53 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Well I'll be gat danged!!
    Lovingly yours,

The "Old Hen"
    Wouldn't the 'Old Pecker' be more appropriate?

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Blog Entries

LMAO!!

Probably but DogShit coined the "Old Hen" term so I gotta stick with that so as not to confuse his simple mind.........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information