Thread: Don Kiki.....

Default Don Kiki.....

How come no one seems to be mentioning Don Kiki cigars anymore? They were all the rage in '07 when I joined. They were one of the first cigars I bought by the box/bundle. Not a bad cigar for the price.
    Yay! Cigars!

2. Default

They make some good smokes like the browns ,salazars and cabinet selections but lately all the emails I get from them lately are for closeout crap. I got burned with plugged crap on 2 different don nobody bundles so I kinda just gave up.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Kiki Berger got really ill a few years ago and I think production went down or stopped. IIRC he eventually had a kidney or liver transplant. Now he is back and I believe is making Berger and Argenti as a premium smoke - but I have no idea what else is going on.

Ahhh, the Entubars from B&A are one my current favs. Never knew there were relations to the Don Kiki brand. I always enjoyed the Don Kiki's I've smoked. I think the red and browns have always been on hand since I started out.
    Yay! Cigars!

Blog Entries

Yep, the browns are / were pretty good, but I can't remember the last one that I smoked. I'm not even sure that I have any left in the stash.....which means they aren't that important to me anymore.

Thread Information