Thread: Cohiba Bekike 54' (what the 'F' should i do with the one i have bought?)

1. Default Cohiba Bekike 54' (what the 'F' should i do with the one i have bought?)

Hey everyone!

I like cigars - fact! Problem is, i don't know a lot about them.

I got a little carried away the other night and purchased a Cohiba Behike 54.

Is this the kind of cigar i should drop in the humidor for a while, or should i get to smoking it on the double?

I like cigars that last a long time as i don't smoke them daily, just on occasions when i need to chill out and relax. With that in mind, if i do put it in the humidor, is there a particular humidity that Cohiba's are best smoked at; or is that just a matter of preference?

Cheers All.....

Blog Entries

This cigar needs to be aged for 6yrs, 4mo, 23days, 16hours, 32mintues & 46seconds at exactly 62.3674%rh & a specific gravity of 0.56278

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

What Badwhale says!

Fact is - Cuban cigars are one of the most counterfeited of all cigars - and of the Cuban cigars - the Cohiba brand is amongst the most counterfeited.

I like the Behike - but it does need some sleep. If it is a genuine Cuban Cohiba, those generally don't come into their own for at least a year (or more). It will likely smoke nice now - and you may even find a period of time when it's "sick" (e.g. doesn't smoke well because of the increased bit of ammonia due to aging process) - but if properly stored they will be increasingly pleasant as time goes by

Enjoy!

4. Default

Thanks man.

Maybe i'll keep it aside for a while then.....

Blog Entries

I am not going to try mine again until 2016.

Blog Entries

Send it to me. I'll let you know if it's good now or needs more time.

Thread Information