Thread: Padron 1926 No 1 Maduro

Misawa AFB Japan. Mailing address: PSC 76 Box 5593 APO AP 96319

Default Padron 1926 No 1 Maduro

http://youtu.be/c-2VAWuQ4uI

Review is on youtube. Just trying to get a decent review out to folks. I appreciate anyone who watches. I love comments and feedback. Thank guys.

Blog Entries

I was getting nervous there for a moment I thought it was going to turn XXX rated after you took the first draw......

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Nothing x rated in these videos lol. sorry to spoil any dreams! :P

Blog Entries

since when is Padron making a sun grown version of the '26?
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

The Padron website refers to the wrappers as "sungrown natural and maduro".
    http://www.padron.com/index.html#/pa...ron-1926-serie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    The Padron website refers to the wrappers as "sungrown natural and maduro".
    http://www.padron.com/index.html#/pa...ron-1926-serie
    At 00:17 or so, he describes the sungrown, natural and he has the "maduro" version of the three

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    At 00:17 or so, he describes the sungrown, natural and he has the "maduro" version of the three
    Well, I based my answer on your question as I rarely venture to youtube to watch some self-promoting asshat smoke a cigar and wax poetic about it.

Blog Entries

well, i based my answer on your question as i rarely venture to youtube to watch some self-promoting asshat smoke a cigar and wax poetic about it.
    lmao

ETA: I should have asked my question better: Since when did Padron come out with a Sun Grown, Maduro and Natural wrapper '26?
    Last edited by badwhale; 10-11-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Well, I based my answer on your question as I rarely venture to youtube to watch some self-promoting asshat smoke a cigar and wax poetic about it.
    Late afternoon coffee...

right out my nose.
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Quote Originally Posted by smokingstogie89 View Post
    snip... I love comments and feedback. Thank guys.

Ya know, I was gonna just chalk this up as another "Hey look at me!" post. But upon thinking about it, I believe I'll comment...seeing as how you "love comments and feedback".

1st. I think your reply to cinda was rude and inappropriate. You should apologize.

2nd. Do you seriously think people want to watch you molesting a Padron while you make those goofy ass quizzical expressions? Really dude? It's a cigar, figure it out!

3rd. What's the point of this post? What is your goal in posting here? Would you like someone to send you a free / no obligation primo stick to review?

I don't know, maybe the comment to cinda just rubbed me the wrong way. But, I don't think you joined this board for the right reasons. Maybe I'm wrong...but I doubt it.

Blog Entries

Nothing x rated in these videos lol. sorry to spoil any dreams! :P
    This comment is funnier then the video. I was trying to give you a little feedback using humor rather then being rude. There was a number ways to reply to my comment but too bad you choose the wrong one.
    Believe me the only dreaming I was doing is getting back to the 10 mins I lost watching that video.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

since when is Padron making a sun grown version of the '26?
    you are correct, i do believe i say the "3"....when there is just the two wrappers.....just grown in the sun lol. my bad. still delicous!

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    This comment is funnier then the video. I was trying to give you a little feedback using humor rather then being rude. There was a number ways to reply to my comment but too bad you choose the wrong one.
    Believe me the only dreaming I was doing is getting back to the 10 mins I lost watching that video.
    Cinda, if I was rude to you, thats the last thing I meant to do. Can't give you your time back that you wasted, so sorry there. Thanks for leaving a comment though. I did appreciate that, but now that I've seemed to offend the whole forum, I guess im just SOL. Enjoy your future smokes.

Blog Entries

Bye-bye.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekTitan View Post
    Ya know, I was gonna just chalk this up as another "Hey look at me!" post. But upon thinking about it, I believe I'll comment...seeing as how you "love comments and feedback".

1st. I think your reply to cinda was rude and inappropriate. You should apologize.

2nd. Do you seriously think people want to watch you molesting a Padron while you make those goofy ass quizzical expressions? Really dude? It's a cigar, figure it out!

3rd. What's the point of this post? What is your goal in posting here? Would you like someone to send you a free / no obligation primo stick to review?

I don't know, maybe the comment to cinda just rubbed me the wrong way. But, I don't think you joined this board for the right reasons. Maybe I'm wrong...but I doubt it.
    You know, I typed out a "nice" little message for you. But I decided to delete it and turn the other cheek. I thought about how you could have just scrolled over my post and not given two shits, or commented at all. Since you left a nice comment for me, thanks buddy. Made my day! Maybe you don't want to watch a review on youtube, so no one is forcing your little figer over the mouse to click it. But since you feel the need to patronize everyone on everything they do wrong, I guess that makes it okay.

1. I did apologize to Cinda, because I didn't mean to offend her. Not because you think I should.

2. Other people do enjoy watching a review from time to time, instead of reading one. Obviously my goofy ass comments are to "joker" like for you to get....maybe you need to ease up on life a little bit and not let the little shit get to you. The point of my post? To show people how that cigar performed, and to maybe help someone decide if they want to purchase one. Do I care if people don't like my videos. Not at all. Like I said, not forcing you to watch it, YOU clicked the link.

3. It's obvious what you think of this post, and quite frankly I think your attitude is whatever. I think I'll let the assholes be assholes. I think I'll let the assholes be assholes. I think I'll keep typing things over twice, so that maybe it impacts the point a little more. Or maybe I'll just keep on not caring what haters think. Yup, I think I'll just keep chugging along. BUT HEY! THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! I LOVE COMMENTS! I LOVE COMMENTS!

Have a spectacular day buddy.

Blog Entries

You know, I typed out a "nice" little message for you. But I decided to delete it and turn the other cheek. I thought about how you could have just scrolled over my post and not given two shits, or commented at all. Since you left a nice comment for me, thanks buddy. Made my day! Maybe you don't want to watch a review on youtube, so no one is forcing your little figer over the mouse to click it. But since you feel the need to patronize everyone on everything they do wrong, I guess that makes it okay.

1. I did apologize to Cinda, because I didn't mean to offend her. Not because you think I should.

2. Other people do enjoy watching a review from time to time, instead of reading one. Obviously my goofy ass comments are to "joker" like for you to get....maybe you need to ease up on life a little bit and not let the little shit get to you. The point of my post? To show people how that cigar performed, and to maybe help someone decide if they want to purchase one. Do I care if people don't like my videos. Not at all. Like I said, not forcing you to watch it, YOU clicked the link.

3. It's obvious what you think of this post, and quite frankly I think your attitude is whatever. I think I'll let the assholes be assholes. I think I'll let the assholes be assholes. I think I'll keep typing things over twice, so that maybe it impacts the point a little more. Or maybe I'll just keep on not caring what haters think. Yup, I think I'll just keep chugging along. BUT HEY! THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! I LOVE COMMENTS! I LOVE COMMENTS!

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Or maybe I'll just keep on not caring what haters think.
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

Hmmm, and you don't care what we think. Right.

I would have rather read the "little" message you speak of. After trudging through your poorly written posts (especially this one), I see why you prefer videos. Unfortunately for you, they suck too.

You should try to toughen up a bit before you ask people to be honest with you. My initial comments were not nearly as inflammatory as they could have been...or will be going forward. Do you get it? Or do I need to say it twice twice?

Thread Information