Thread: Cohba Behike BHK 56 - 100% Authentic Cuban Cigars

Thumbs up Cohba Behike BHK 56 - 100% Authentic Cuban Cigars

Last edited by HitCigars; 02-24-2017 at 05:44 PM.

Headquarters
    Corona International D.O.O
    81000 Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
    T: +382-69-784-283 | T: +382-67-859-253
    Operation Center
    Hit Club Switzerland
    CH-1205 Geneva - SWITZERLAND
    info@hitcigars.com
    sales@hitcigars.com
    https://www.hitcigars.com

Ok hit cigars - what's the deal with flooding the board with all of these posts about specific cigars? Could you please make just one post with information about all of your featured cigars?

...and $69 per cigar?!?
    Last edited by ggiese; 11-28-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Blog Entries

George, how does this asshat manage to get all those tags on his threads? I thought people were only allowed to put no more than two stupid tags on a thread? Something tells me he's violating the multi-user name rule and he should be banned. Can you look into that for us?

This guy is annoying and not only that his prices are ridiculous.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 11-29-2012 at 02:49 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

No one wants your shit. Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Ok hit cigars - what's the deal with flooding the board with all of these posts about specific cigars? Could you please make just one post with information about all of your featured cigars?

...and $69 per cigar?!?
    Dear Sir,

Thanks for your warning about our post.
    We ll post our campaign just one.

Regards,

Headquarters
    Operation Center
    Hit Club Switzerland
    info@hitcigars.com
    sales@hitcigars.com

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    George, how does this asshat manage to get all those tags on his threads? I thought people were only allowed to put no more than two stupid tags on a thread? Something tells me he's violating the multi-user name rule and he should be banned. Can you look into that for us?

Dear CoventryCat86,

Please speak polite and tell your problems? We are not your friend or like this. You don't speak with your friends or someboby. We are a company. Don't forgot it.
    This category of forum "Advertisements" and we do it. Dear ggiese warning us and we will do it. You can say your problem like dear ggiese.
    Last edited by ggiese; 11-30-2012 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Restore erased post

Headquarters
    Operation Center
    Hit Club Switzerland
    info@hitcigars.com
    sales@hitcigars.com

Quote Originally Posted by Eville View Post
    Dear Eville

-You are just stupid guy. Your words like you. This category of forum "Advertisements" and we do it.
    i think, forum admin will do everything about your words.
    Last edited by ggiese; 11-30-2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Restore the erased post.

Headquarters
    Operation Center
    Hit Club Switzerland
    info@hitcigars.com
    sales@hitcigars.com

Quote Originally Posted by Eville View Post
    Uh, oh... Hit cigars wants to start a ban poll because you swore at him...

I think hit cigars wants a ban poll for you too...

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Uh, oh... Hit cigars wants to start a ban poll because you swore at him...
    Dear Ggiese,

We are a company and we posted some of our advertisements. We don't know your forum rules. It is ok. It can be but some of your friends' replies is an unacceptable. That's all. It is not a ban poll. Our words are not like them. If admin doesn't do anything, we have to erase all our post. We don't want to discussion.

Regards,

Headquarters
    Operation Center
    Hit Club Switzerland
    info@hitcigars.com
    sales@hitcigars.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HitCigars View Post
    Dear CoventryCat86,

Please speak polite and tell your problems? We are not your friend or like this. You don't speak with your friends or someboby. We are a company. Don't forgot it.
    This category of forum "Advertisements" and we do it. Dear ggiese warning us and we will do it. You can say your problem like dear ggiese.
    Can you please write in English because you're not making any sense at all. My "problems" are you are violating board rules by signing up with multiple accounts and shilling your overpriced, fake cigars by putting numerous tags on your threads. Not only that, your prices are ridiculous and way too expensive, everyone here knows that which is why no one here will buy cigars from you. I have a very strong suspicion that you're cigars are fake crap. You can lie all you want but no one here will believe you. I would suggest that you just plain leave and spare us the aggravation of banning you, you are a liar and a thief.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Exclamation

Can you please write in English because you're not making any sense at all. My "problems" are you are violating board rules by signing up with multiple accounts and shilling your overpriced, fake cigars by putting numerous tags on your threads. Not only that, your prices are ridiculous and way too expensive, everyone here knows that which is why no one here will buy cigars from you. I have a very strong suspicion that you're cigars are fake crap. You can lie all you want but no one here will believe you. I would suggest that you just plain leave and spare us the aggravation of banning you, you are a liar and a thief.
    Look. We don't know who are you and what is your name, job...
    If you say " you are selling fake cigars, you are a liar and a thief" you have to substantiate a statement. If you couldn't do it, you have to Shut Up and sorry from us. "We wrote wrong word to tags "numerous tags on our threads" we think, admin will edit it.
    We are a legal company and selling just 100% authentic cuban cigars you never seen before.
    You always writing "you are a liar" to all company who wrote their advertisements on this forum. Your job is just write something.

We are waiting your Proof.
    Last edited by HitCigars; 11-30-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Headquarters
    Operation Center
    Hit Club Switzerland
    info@hitcigars.com
    sales@hitcigars.com

Dear Ggiese,

We are a company and we posted some of our advertisements. We don't know your forum rules. It is ok. It can be but some of your friends' replies is an unacceptable. That's all. It is not a ban poll. Our words are not like them. If admin doesn't do anything, we have to erase all our post. We don't want to discussion.

Regards,

I'm not sure you understand this, but those people who responded to you in this thread are potential customers of HitCigars. How you treat them will speak volumes about how you do business. If you fight with them, do you expect the others watching to believe you really treat your customers fairly?

You sent me a note telling me that I must ban those two members or you will leave. We have rules - in order for their to be a banning, we need for someone to start a ban poll and there will be a vote from our membership. Rules are rules. If you feel strongly that we should ban those who have challenged you in this threat, do you want to start a ban poll for CoventryCat and Eville? [Keep in mind, though, the entire membership of this board who will be voting in the ban polls are your potential customers as well.]

It would be best for you to conduct yourself as a stand up business - and demonstrate to this membership that you are above board and honest. If you insist on wanting to ban the potential customers that challenge your business - I'm afraid it will be completely your loss.

And - quite frankly - if you were to remove your adverstisements from this board, it would not have any affect on our day to day operations. (hint: think about how much money you've spent to make those posts on this board). It would be entirely your loss.

BTW - I've taken a look at your site. I'm willing to give you the benefit of doubt on the authenticity of your cigars, but I'm not in the least bit impressed with your pricing. You are clearly on the high end range of pricing.

Blog Entries

If you say " you are selling fake cigars, you are a liar and a thief" you have to substantiate a statement. If you couldn't do it, you have to Shut Up and sorry from us. "We wrote wrong word to tags "numerous tags on our threads" we think, admin will edit it.
    We are a legal company and selling just 100% authentic cuban cigars you never seen before.
    You always writing "you are a liar" to all company who wrote their advertisements on this forum. Your job is just write something.

We are waiting your Proof.

Everyone here knows who I am and the truth is no one knows who you are and the more you act like and ass the more you prove my point that you are an untrustworthy liar who sells fake cigars. I've "seen" and smoked thousands of real Cuban cigars and have dealt with plenty of legitimate Cuban cigar sellers and based on my extensive experience in this area, I can say with all certainty that you are a liar and a thief who charges way too much for cigars whose authenticity is highly questionable. Everyone here will believe me and no one will believe you.

ggiese, I hereby request a ban poll be started for HitCigars, this guy is clearly not to be trusted and his continued involvement on this site gives it a bad reputation which is why he should be shown the door. Thank you.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-02-2012 at 01:23 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Everyone here knows who I am and the truth is no one knows who you are and the more you act like and ass the more you prove my point that you are an untrustworthy liar who sells fake cigars. I've "seen" and smoked thousands of real Cuban cigars and have dealt with plenty of legitimate Cuban cigar sellers and based on my extensive experience in this area, I can say with all certainty that you are a liar and a thief who charges way to much for cigars whose authenticity is highly questionable. Everyone here will believe me and no one will believe you.

ggiese, I hereby request a ban poll be started for HitCigars, this guy is clearly not to be trusted and his continued involvement on this site gives it a bad reputation which is why he should be shown the door. Thank you.
    I'll second that.

While I don't have CC's experience with cigars, I know I can purchase those same cigars from a Canadian site for less $$$ which makes me VERY suspicious considering the extravagent taxes my government puts on tobacco producs.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Blog Entries

Plus a change, plus c'est le mme chose.

Geez, I haven't had a cigar in three months. Maybe I'll start again with a Behike ...
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

Thread Information