Thread: Mike S

1. Default Mike S

Welcome to CS . I hope you enjoy it here . Please quit giving out advice,you are not qualified .
    The older I get ,the better I was

I'm sorry, I didn't realize there was a "qualification" to go through.

I've been smoking cigars for most of my 50 years and I enjoy helping other people get the most enjoyment from cigars as they can.

Sorry if you don't feel I'm "qualified" to share an opinion.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mike S View Post
    I recall reading that with the cello on it should be ok to combine. The aging and combining occurs with the cello off.

Good thing you don't keep the ACIDs in with the others. I did that once and almost ruined the whole thing.
    Sorry ,I didn't mean to offend you but this advice is epic fail 101.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by Mike S View Post
    I'm sorry, I didn't realize there was a "qualification" to go through.

I've been smoking cigars for most of my 50 years and I enjoy helping other people get the most enjoyment from cigars as they can.

Sorry if you don't feel I'm "qualified" to share an opinion.

if you, "...enjoy helping other people get the most enjoyment from cigars as they can", why would you recommend storing infused cigars with non-infused cigars as long as the cello is on - based upon something you once read?

Having seen the effects of doing what you suggest, I'm not sure you're qualified to share an opinion - if it's an "expert" opinion. ... unless, of course, your intent is to create disaster in a persons cigar collection.

Thread Information