Well S/BOTL, we are one (1) day from our annual event, yeah baby! First, I want to thank all of the sponsors that supported this great "Cause" and all of you great folks that helped out as well. With you all, none of this would happen. Thanks to all my friends that are coming to support tomorrow, we know it's gonna be a blast. I do wish you all safe travels and clear skies.

In reference to tomorrow, we have plenty of chairs as we'll have 80 folding ones along with ten (10) 8' folding tables and all of the picnic tables as well. If you have a favorite tailgate folding chair, by all means bring it. Just as last year, we have 2 additional tents being erected adjacent to the pavilion. One of them is a 20' x 23' and the other a 20' x 20'. If you prefer your own erected as some do, go for it as there's plenty of room for all.

Food wise, I met with Sean yesterday from Big Guns BBQ and the menu is off the charts. If anyone goes home hungry, you weren't at our event (that's all I'm gonna say). I do regret to say, Rita's Ice will not be making it this year as they had things come up.

We'll have plenty of soda & water as well as beer, wine and hard liquor for those that prefer it. I do want to let everyone know that you can always bring your own and or have a reserve stored away (wink).

Today will be a busy one making the goodie bags, finalizing all of the raffle items and such. So as I always try to say, think outside of the box and I'll see you all tomorrow.........