Thread: Davidoff Millenium - Decent Shop to Buy From?

Default Davidoff Millenium - Decent Shop to Buy From?

So.......I got a promotion at work two weeks ago. Moving up from Client Support/Helpdesk to Network Administrator. I feel like celebrating with a nice box purchase. I've been eying some Davidoff Milli Lonsdale for a while. Just never found the right time or reason to pull the trigger on a box. This, I think calls for such action.

Though I only know of about 2 shops that carry them. CI being one.......and I would prefer to give this business to a nice shop. CI is the backup plan. Anyone know a decent shop that carries these and has a nice selection of other smokes? I figure I might as well buy a few singles of stuff I've been interested in as well.

Suggestions are much appreciated.
    Yay! Cigars!

Blog Entries

You might take a look here: http://www.jackschwartz.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    You might take a look here: http://www.jackschwartz.com/
    Cook County taxes SUCK

It will be cheaper to call Cigars and More in Libertyville. IL. he will ship to you

Blog Entries

The Tobacco Shop in Hartford is one of only three authorized Davidoff retailers in CT. I don't know if they ship or not. Davidoffs are not discounted so odds are you won't find any for less than retail.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    So.......I got a promotion at work two weeks ago. Moving up from Client Support/Helpdesk to Network Administrator. I feel like celebrating with a nice box purchase. I've been eying some Davidoff Milli Lonsdale for a while. Just never found the right time or reason to pull the trigger on a box. This, I think calls for such action.

Though I only know of about 2 shops that carry them. CI being one.......and I would prefer to give this business to a nice shop. CI is the backup plan. Anyone know a decent shop that carries these and has a nice selection of other smokes? I figure I might as well buy a few singles of stuff I've been interested in as well.

Suggestions are much appreciated.
    Congratulations!!!!

My official title is "Network Technician" (that might change soon) and I'm responsible for a medium size network. Many years back I did a short stint on a help desk and have done everything from hardware to domain administration in smaller environments prior to landing this position almost 8 years ago.

Are you going to be working solely in the networking side of things like me, or will your duties be a little more general in the sense of you'll be administering a domain and doing hardware and such?
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

CoventryCat86 and ggiese, I take it you have done business with the shops you recommended? Nice selection of other smokes as well then? I've seen JackSchwartz mentioned at CP before and I know they are a member there as well. Just never done business with them. So, it looks like I've got 3 shops to choose from. Guess it will come down to the other cigars I want to try and whether they carry them.

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
    Congratulations!!!!

My official title is "Network Technician" (that might change soon) and I'm responsible for a medium size network. Many years back I did a short stint on a help desk and have done everything from hardware to domain administration in smaller environments prior to landing this position almost 8 years ago.

Are you going to be working solely in the networking side of things like me, or will your duties be a little more general in the sense of you'll be administering a domain and doing hardware and such?
    Yeah, not 100% sure on full job responsibilities yet. Though, I know I will be more of a Server and Domain Admin than network per se. The one guy from the Infrastructure team left, so they are splitting up his responsibilities between me and my buddy who is also moving from Client Services. For the time being, I'm currently focusing on SCCM at the moment, but we have a lot to work through as IT is going through a reorg as well. Lots to figure out.
    Yay! Cigars!

Yeah, not 100% sure on full job responsibilities yet. Though, I know I will be more of a Server and Domain Admin than network per se. The one guy from the Infrastructure team left, so they are splitting up his responsibilities between me and my buddy who is also moving from Client Services. For the time being, I'm currently focusing on SCCM at the moment, but we have a lot to work through as IT is going through a reorg as well. Lots to figure out.
    Server/Domain admin is always interesting. I've always enjoyed that side of computing. Mind you, after almost 8 years networking with enterprise level equipment, my domain admin skills are rusting.

As long as you like to continue learning, computing is a great field to be in. There's always something new coming down the road. It sounds like you're going to be busy for a while getting things figured out. Hopefully they finish restructuring quickly so you can focus on what you need to do.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

CoventryCat86 and ggiese, I take it you have done business with the shops you recommended? Nice selection of other smokes as well then? I've seen JackSchwartz mentioned at CP before and I know they are a member there as well. Just never done business with them. So, it looks like I've got 3 shops to choose from. Guess it will come down to the other cigars I want to try and whether they carry them.
    Yep - Cigars and More is my regular B&M. Great selection and great staff. The owners, Ken and Julie, are great folks and do take good care of their customers. I do know they do ship out of state - Mr. CC86 was the lucky recipient of a box of hard to find cigars from them - and they are a full Davidoff shop so they do have a great selection of Davidoff product.

BTW - I fully understand why you'd want a box of those Davidoff Millenium Lonsdales. Those are GREAT cigars! You should also check out the Davidoff Maduro's.

Blog Entries

The Tobacco Shop will sell you a box for $415.00, free shipping.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    .....Mr. CC86 was the lucky recipient of a box of hard to find cigars from them....
    Yes, I remember that very well.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

So...looks like I have to make the hard decision of which shop to buy from. Guess, I'll have to get a list together of the singles I want to try and use that a determining factor.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the recommendations.
    Yay! Cigars!

I started with Cigars and More, asked if they ship boxes of cigars to PA and was told they didn't. So I moved on to the Tobacco Shop and they do ship to PA. So I placed my order, got some great recommendations for some smokes I haven't heard of yet. Very friendly and great customer service. Thanks CoventryCat86 for the recommendation!
    Yay! Cigars!

I started with Cigars and More, asked if they ship boxes of cigars to PA and was told they didn't. So I moved on to the Tobacco Shop and they do ship to PA. So I placed my order, got some great recommendations for some smokes I haven't heard of yet. Very friendly and great customer service. Thanks CoventryCat86 for the recommendation!
    Sorry to hear you had problems... Ken has shipped out of state - thought it wouldn't have been a problem...

Regardless - Glad you got what you wanted!

Thread Information