Thread: any of you ever in nyc

Default any of you ever in nyc

let me know a good friend of mine owns a place papa juans cigar room in manhattan we can meet up and light one up. nice atmosphere btw

Blog Entries

I'm in New York City on a regular basis. I was at the Cigar Inn last night in midtown and I'm leaving shortly to go see a concert in Hell's Kitchen tonight.

Does Papa Juan's sell regular cigars or just their house brands? The place looks kinda small based on the photos I found, is there any room to sit?

If you want to meet up, tell you what, I'll even bring you a nice computer keyboard with a "Shift" key that works since you obviously need one.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 03-13-2013 at 10:21 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I always bring my own cigars dont really like the brands they have there ie. hispaniola.... Shift key??? Keyboard... Didnt get the joke

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mjavier8 View Post
    I always bring my own cigars dont really like the brands they have there ie. hispaniola.... Shift key??? Keyboard... Didnt get the joke
    You didn't use one capital letter in the entire first post you made in this thread when you should have used at least six or seven and you missed a couple of periods too. Mistakes like this make your writing difficult to read.

I don't mind buying cigars from a shop and smoking them there but I'm not big on going to places like this where they charge a "clipping fee." I prefer places like the Cigar Inn in Midtown or their other location on Lenox Hill. They carry cigars I want to smoke and there's no "clipping fee."
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 03-14-2013 at 11:18 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Gotcha. Was actually checking out cigar inn, looks like a cool place. Was smoking a fuente Maduro today in Scarsdale, this place called moms, only down fall was that they closed at 8. Question, what's your experience with heart felt beads? Thinking about buying some.

Blog Entries

I was just at the Cigar Inn on Thursday night for while, it was a last minute deal.

Beads are the only way to go as far as I'm concerned. There's a good shop in New Rochelle called Cousins. I watched the Ravens beat the Falcons there which was great because Ray Rice was born and raised in New Rochelle so the whole place was going nuts.

At least you can take a joke about the keyboard, LOL!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Funny that you mentioned New Rochelle, have actually been thinking of buying my first home and thats one of the places I've looked at. Just ordered me two stick of beads from heartfelt, read some good reviews. Haha didnt notice my writing until you bought it up, so no worries lol. If you dont mind smoking one up with a 26 year old lol let me know what spot your going to next in the future and maybe we can smoke one up, ie flor de la antillas toro
    Last edited by mjavier8; 03-15-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Anyone under 30 is brought up in a totally different world when it comes to typing text. When I was in high school they were still using type writers. I took one semester of it got a D and never looked back. When I got to college 8 years later PC write was the preferred program and boy did I wish I would have made an effort in my typing class. In my late thirties I discovered chat rooms and a whole world on the Internet I never knew existed soon typing became easy, not spelling but typing. I can't imagine being brought with computers. I can see how much easier my life would have been in school. However the computer has unformulated casual chat to the point that it's even created a new language.
    CC and a few others here keep the board members on their toes when it comes grammar and spelling. It's a dying art for sure.

Sounds like your on a new adventure CC good for you!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information