Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Costa Rica cigars

1. Default Costa Rica cigars

Have you try it? I invite you to try 100% Costa Rica premium cigars! www.tabacordillera.cr
    Last edited by Danilo2709; 04-03-2013 at 11:17 AM.

Blog Entries

Try using the search function.

Blog Entries

I no try it.

4. Default

You must... are going to love it!

5. Default

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0cc75f26891b.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	3345

Blog Entries

We must increase our bust!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eville View Post
    We must increase our bust!
    This is hilarious and worrisome.

8. Default Im proud...

Tabacos de la Cordillera - El Centauro de Oro, Ltda has its own tobacco plantations in the high cloudy mountain ranges of Costa Rica, in an area with unique soil an climate characteristics ideal for cultivation of Connecticut and Habana tobacco varieties. We grow all our tobacco naturally, from our 40+ genetically pure pre-Castro seed varieties, or from new strains we've created from these ancestral seeds. They represent the pinnacle of Cuba's Golden Age of cigars, after 300 years of refinement ... Before Castro nationalized the island's cigar industry. Cuban tobacco has never since matched that standard of excellence.

We've captured the long-forgotten memory of true, 100% pure Habana tobacco, before JFK made Cuban cigars illegal. Nowhere else will you find cigars being produced from these seeds, some going back 60 years. These genetical treasures thrive in the unique soil and microclimate of Santa Marta de Puriscal, Costa Rica. Monitored, pampered, aged, blended and manufactured using the best of the traditional Cuban process, their inherent smoking qualities are enhanced to perfection. Not many smokers have experienced cigars like these...

www.tabacordillera.cr

I cannot blame you for being proud of your product. However - I'd like to offer a suggestion. Your website does not accurately show what your cigars look like - the images on your site are of wrapped bundles or so small or blurry, I cannot truly see how well they're constructed or even what shade of wrapper you're using. Could you please give us some larger, higher quality images of the actual cigars to review?

We've captured the long-forgotten memory of true, 100% pure Habana tobacco, before JFK made Cuban cigars illegal.
    I'm also highly suspicious of anyone who tries to sell me cigars that are "just like" Cuban cigars - especially when they claim, "...We've captured the long-forgotten memory of true, 100% pure Habana tobacco, before JFK made Cuban cigars illegal.". I've been smoking cigars long enough to know - you're not going to accurately replicate the flavor of a Cuban cigar. No way - no how. You can come close, but the growing conditions on Cuba are far different than anywhere else in the world. Much like you're not going to replicate the taste of Jamaica's Blue Mountain coffee anywhere else other than in Jamaica.

Thanks!

10. Default

Well I understand you, but its just a way ... You have to try it

Blog Entries

Make me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eville View Post
    Make me.
    I believe Danilo will make you, but only if you buy the cigars first....

Blog Entries

I believe he lacks the balls.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I cannot blame you for being proud of your product. However - I'd like to offer a suggestion. Your website does not accurately show what your cigars look like - the images on your site are of wrapped bundles or so small or blurry, I cannot truly see how well they're constructed or even what shade of wrapper you're using. Could you please give us some larger, higher quality images of the actual cigars to review?

I'm also highly suspicious of anyone who tries to sell me cigars that are "just like" Cuban cigars - especially when they claim, "...We've captured the long-forgotten memory of true, 100% pure Habana tobacco, before JFK made Cuban cigars illegal.". I've been smoking cigars long enough to know - you're not going to accurately replicate the flavor of a Cuban cigar. No way - no how. You can come close, but the growing conditions on Cuba are far different than anywhere else in the world. Much like you're not going to replicate the taste of Jamaica's Blue Mountain coffee anywhere else other than in Jamaica.

Thanks!

I can say many qualities about our cigars, but you just going to understand it when you try one...

Name:	PA_Petite.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	3346

Quote Originally Posted by Danilo2709 View Post
    I can say many qualities about our cigars, but you just going to understand it when you try one...
    I have a suggestion. Why not send some free samples out?

There are a couple of the more established members here who would give them a try, and more importantly, an honest review. I trust their judgement enough that if they said, "I'd buy these, they're good" I would definitely be interested in getting some myself.

Just a thought...........
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
    I have a suggestion. Why not send some free samples out?

There are a couple of the more established members here who would give them a try, and more importantly, an honest review. I trust their judgement enough that if they said, "I'd buy these, they're good" I would definitely be interested in getting some myself.

Just a thought...........

Well its sound nice... I can do it, just need names a address

PM sent.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I agree if a few of the regulars review and say they are good then I may be more apt to purchase some.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
    May your ashes be long and your smoke be plentiful...

19. Default Raffle

1. Go to our web page: www.tabacordillera.cr
    2. Create a customer profile

On April 12th we will raffle a Torpedo FA Sampler among our registered customers

Good luck!

Name:	variety FA.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	3360

Ok guys, so I sent him a PM and he actually sent me some cigars to review!! That alone is pretty awesome. I'm going to grab them tomorrow from the post office and I will let you guys know more once I have them in my hand.

"smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Thread Information