Thread: ThePerfectAshtray.com - $10 Off Orders above $50

1. Default ThePerfectAshtray.com - $10 Off Orders above $50

We've recently re-designed our website and migrated eCommerce platforms. In celebration of our accomplishment we're offering CigarSmokers.com members $10 off Orders above $50 or more. Simply use coupon code CIGARSMOKERS1050 during checkout.

http://www.theperfectashtray.com/

Thanks Guys, hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

PS: We currently have a Free Shipping deal on orders over $75.. which is in essence just a $5 off coupon and negates the $5 shipping charge. Please disregard this deal, as I'm pretty sure you wont be able to use two coupons (although, please feel free to try and let me know if it works). The $10 off $50, is essentially free shipping plus $5 off.

Blog Entries

I had a shitty holiday weekend, three solid weeks of oppressive humidity, my central air is broken and I can't get anyone to fix it. On top of that, my washing machine broke, motor burned out, bought one from some dope on eBay who sent it FedEx which means it took two weeks to get here but if it had come UPS it would have been here in three days. Then I had to fix it with sweat pouring into my eyes and soaking every piece of clothing I was wearing.

The last thing I'm even thinking about is sweating my a$$ off smoking a cigar so sorry if one of your ashtrays isn't exactly the first thing that is popping into my mind at the moment...........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

3. Default

Ouch, doesn't sound like the optimal cigar-smoking conditions. Living without AC should be considered inhumane... At least where I'm located!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bretted432 View Post
    Ouch, doesn't sound like the optimal cigar-smoking conditions. Living without AC should be considered inhumane... At least where I'm located!
    I might be able to relate to that, but I'm not sure.

5. Default

Is it hot where you are. It's just stifling here... I'm on a business trip up in Canada, and it's actually HOT (isn't it supposed to be cold??) I think cigars and AC were made for each other, haha...

Thread Information