Thread: Looking for cigar rollers for my business

1. Default Looking for cigar rollers for my business

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum and looking for some business help/advice.

I am looking to start my own line of premium hand-rolled cigars and looking for a company that can provide the cigar rolling services (people) for my business. These rollers can be anywhere in US but preferably in the New England region. I will provide the fillers, binders and wrappers for the cigars but need rollers. I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

I apologize in advance if I have already broken any of the forum rules.

Thanks!
    Zack

Wow... US based cigar rollers in the New England area. I have to imagine that's going to be a challenge to recruit. Seems like trying to find Republicans at an Earth Day Rally.

South Floida has an abundance of cigar rollers. Ybor City (near Miami) is one place that comes to mind. But - I have to think they aint't cheap. You're probably better off going to the Dominican Republic, Nicaragua or some place like that and engaging the local cigar factories to keep a lid on the cost of wages and benefits. I know a number of folks that have started out their brands by contracting out such work to those countries.

Good luck with your quest!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Wow... US based cigar rollers in the New England area. I have to imagine that's going to be a challenge to recruit. Seems like trying to find Republicans at an Earth Day Rally.
    Hahaha.... funny!!

BTW, Boston based Cigar Dolls have a platoon of female cigar rollers

I would greatly appreciate it if you can direct me to some reliable contacts for cigar factories in Dominican.

Thank you!
    Zack

Quote Originally Posted by cigarbuff View Post
    Hahaha.... funny!!

BTW, Boston based Cigar Dolls have a platoon of female cigar rollers

I would greatly appreciate it if you can direct me to some reliable contacts for cigar factories in Dominican.

Thank you!
    Zack
    Start here...

http://procigar.org/

Blog Entries

Incredible.......

Where do you plan on selling your precious cigars? Where are you getting the money for this "business?" No one in their right mind would finance such an incredibly risky "business" venture so you either hit the lottery or you're spending your mommy and daddy's money very foolishly.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information