Thread: Vacation to Phoenix

Default Vacation to Phoenix

Ok guys heres the deal. I am travelling to AZ from IN. Wondering if I should pack a tupperdor with a humidifier for my sticks or just take my small humidor? I am not sure how things will go with finding good sticks along the way so want to take some of my own. Will be gone about 12 days. I looked at herf-a-dors but figure I can do just as good with a tupperdor. Any ideas on a game plan. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
    May your ashes be long and your smoke be plentiful...

Blog Entries

Tupperdor is probably fine. Probably even a zip lock bag is good enough for 12 days. I would skip any humidification device.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Tupperdor is probably fine. Probably even a zip lock bag is good enough for 12 days. I would skip any humidification device.

Will
    Had a similar question (love the search function). Going to a hockey tourney in boston from Florida. Want to bring my own sticks and will be gone only 4 days. So i can just take em out of the humidor and seal em in a freezer bag with no device at all?

Thanx Dan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DanB6177
    Had a similar question (love the search function). Going to a hockey tourney in boston from Florida. Want to bring my own sticks and will be gone only 4 days. So i can just take em out of the humidor and seal em in a freezer bag with no device at all?

Thanx Dan
    Um, yep.

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post

Will

Thread Information