Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cubans for trade etc

Default Cubans for trade etc

Hey, I have some cubans that I have collected for the past several years,
    PM me if your interested in trading.
    Here are the types I have, all real, no fakes (but I do have Cohiba Esplandidos and RYJ Churchill knock offs (what long time cigar smoker doesnt?) that friends brought back from Cuba for me as gifts, if your interested in those let me know, ... I think especially for newbies, you can try one and notice all the differences between the real thing and a fake.... even fake Cubans have that distinctive 'twang' flavour that no other cigars have).

Partagos Especials
    Monticristo No. 4
    Cohiba Sigalo IV
    Punch Petite Corona Tubers
    H. Upmann Regalias
    Romeo Y Julieta Petite Corona
    Bolivar Petite Corona

thanks

I'll trade you some vintage Philly Blunts that I bought from a 7 -11 back in 89. I've been saving them for a rainy day. I generally don't offer them to people but for some reason I feel inclined to do so.

Ok here is what I have.
    Grape
    Strawberry
    Chocolate
    Sour Apple
    Regular

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by S.A.W.B. View Post
    I'll trade you some vintage Philly Blunts that I bought from a 7 -11 back in 89. I've been saving them for a rainy day. I generally don't offer them to people but for some reason I feel inclined to do so.

Ok here is what I have.
    Grape
    Strawberry
    Chocolate
    Sour Apple
    Regular
    Well played.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maximany View Post
    Here are the types I have, all real, no fakes (but I do have Cohiba Esplandidos and RYJ Churchill knock offs (what long time cigar smoker doesnt?) that friends brought back from Cuba for me as gifts, if your interested in those let me know, ... I think especially for newbies, you can try one and notice all the differences between the real thing and a fake.... even fake Cubans have that distinctive 'twang' flavour that no other cigars have).

Partagos Especials
    Monticristo No. 4
    Cohiba Sigalo IV
    H. Upmann Regalias
    Bolivar Petite Corona

thanks
    Tell ya what, I'll blind 5er trade you. Seems like you are a very experienced smoker, especially with those commy cigars. I'll swap you even $ value at current pricing any 5 you wanna send me for 5 of my NC's.
    I been here a day or two, and you just showed up, so your end would have to be sent to me first. When I receive it, and am satisfied with the quality and origin of your cigars, I'll send my end. Obviously I'm not interested in any fakes with that "twang". BTW, unlike that other poster, I'm sophisticated enough to maintain pineapple in my blunt/whiteowl/backwoods collection.
    What do you say?

Hang on now. Just when did they start making pineapple flavor? I've been dipping my cigars in a can of Dole for years.(I prefer the crushed over the slices) Next thing you know you guys will be trying to convince me that they have peach also.

Blog Entries

See, everyone knows you should use the slices over the crushed. It's more visually appealing when you're dunking the cigar.

I cannot confirm or deny the existence of any peach varities.

Hmmmm... The slices do have that 50ish ring gauge hole in the center. Your on to something here. I'm going to investigate this further and report back for the good of the community.

Partagos Especials
    Monticristo No. 4
    Cohiba Sigalo IV
    H. Upmann Regalias
    Bolivar Petite Corona

thanks
    I absolutely LOVE "Partagos", "Monticristo" and Cohiba "Sigalo". Those are great cigars!

What is the source of these cigars?

I had an excellent online contact back in 2009, where I bought most of my supply,who sadly closed up shop.
    Other Cubans I sometimes pick up locally when I can get good deals at reputable shops.

I would be happy to post a pic,
    is anybody intersted in buying a sampler pack of those I listed?

I had an excellent online contact back in 2009, where I bought most of my supply,who sadly closed up shop.
    Other Cubans I sometimes pick up locally when I can get good deals at reputable shops.

I think you can see from my profile I've been around a couple three weeks. I'm pretty familiar with most reputable online retailers. Who was your "excellent" online contact that closed up shop?

...and you're not interested in Ashauler's offer? It's pretty doggone fair!
    Last edited by ggiese; 10-03-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    snip

yeah, really. (squirly eyes in the hoooouse!!!)
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Hmmm, interesting. What happend to "PM me if your interested in trading." I guess I posted my trade offer in public, not via PM....does light hurt your eyes or sumptin'? I would have expected at least the courtesy of a direct response to my offer.
    Last edited by ashauler; 10-04-2013 at 12:59 AM. Reason: cuz I can

Quote Originally Posted by S.A.W.B. View Post

Ok here is what I have.
    Grape
    Strawberry
    Chocolate
    Sour Apple
    Regular
    Thanks SAWB, I have never smoked those before, what would you like in trade? Are the vintage better than the varieties I can buy today?
    Are what are the size, I believe they come in big and small?

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I think you can see from my profile I've been around a couple three weeks. I'm pretty familiar with most reputable online retailers. Who was your "excellent" online contact that closed up shop?

ggiese, I cannot remember now, the exact name, but they shipped out of Switzerland I beleive.
    I bought most of my NC online from Atlantic and very happy with them.
    I also by Cubans at a local shop called TAPE - Tabacco and Pipe Emporium, in Southern Ontario Canada. Its not hard to find genuine Cubans in Canada, but getting goog deals is.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Hmmm, interesting. What happend to "PM me if your interested in trading." I guess I posted my trade offer in public, not via PM....does light hurt your eyes or sumptin'? I would have expected at least the courtesy of a direct response to my offer.
    Hey ashauler, that sounds good. Since you know what I have it is not really blind however, so let me give you a list of some NC I like and let me know if your still in;

Generally medium flavour, and Petite Corona size I prefer, in no particular order;

Don Thomas Dark Robusto
    Don Pepin Garcia
    Patel Brothers Small Maduro
    Tatuage
    Black Pearl
    Olivia
    Grand Habano Corojo
    Hugo Cassar

Some I dont care for are ; CAO, Quorum, Te-amo, Island Tabac, Ecarreras, J Fuego triple777, cubao,

Blog Entries

Hey ashauler, that sounds good. Since you know what I have it is not really blind however, so let me give you a list of some NC I like and let me know if your still in;

Generally medium flavour, and Petite Corona size I prefer, in no particular order;

Don Thomas Dark Robusto
    Don Pepin Garcia
    Patel Brothers Small Maduro
    Tatuage
    Black Pearl
    Olivia
    Grand Habano Corojo
    Hugo Cassar

Some I dont care for are ; CAO, Quorum, Te-amo, Island Tabac, Ecarreras, J Fuego triple777, cubao,
    Um, if you like those in the list above.....I think I could meet your expectations. I'm a corona / lancero/ petite corona / robusto kinda guy, so that should work fine as well. Most all of the cigars I smoke are at least medium, but mostly towards medium/full. If that sounds like it will fit you.....we're good to go. Send me a PM and I'll reply with my address.

Ok, will do, in terms of size, I guess mid size covers it, corona etc... just not too big that takes over an hour to smoke like a churchill, or too small like a cigarette. PM on the way

Default Here is a pic of part of my collection

Last edited by Maximany; 10-17-2013 at 11:15 PM.

Default Some PICS posted

for your perusal

20. Default

Not real familiar with "twang" that you mentioned in your post. Please define what it is. Could you send me a cigar with "twang" and one without. Would love to know the difference,

Thread Information