Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best of the best Dominican & Nicaragua

Default Best of the best Dominican & Nicaragua

Hello cigar smokers,

Here I have extremely rare opus x, flor dominicana, padron, among others. Very competitive price and service. Please feel free to contact me for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by AMWCIGAR View Post
    Hello cigar smokers,

Here I have extremely rare opus x, flor dominicana, padron, among others. Very competitive price and service. Please feel free to contact me for more info.
    I've never heard of "AMWCIGAR" and since there have been quite a few "fly by night" people show up selling fakes and otherwise ripping us off, this community is concerned about these kinds of "behind the scenes" sales (e.g. not completely transparent through an established vendor).

So why should our community take your offer as legitimate?
    Last edited by ggiese; 11-08-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I've never heard of "AMWCIGAR" and since there have been quite a few "fly by night" people show up selling fakes and otherwise ripping us off, this community is concerned about these kinds of "behind the scenes" sales (e.g. not completely transparent through an established vendor).

So why should our community take your offer as legitimate?
    Hey ggiese,
    Thanks for your reply and I understand your concern. I offer cigars through a legitimate vendor that's mainstream and has been around for a very long time. Amwcigar is solely my forum id.

Hey ggiese,
    Thanks for your reply and I understand your concern. I offer cigars through a legitimate vendor that's mainstream and has been around for a very long time. Amwcigar is solely my forum id.
    Ya sold me! I was concerned at first, but now I'm all warm and fuzzy. What do I get for Ten Dollars?

Hey ggiese,
    Thanks.

How much are Opus X Petit Lancero's?

6. Default

Give us a list and prices...Very interested. There ain't a decent cigar in the city where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekTitan View Post
    Ya sold me! I was concerned at first, but now I'm all warm and fuzzy. What do I get for Ten Dollars?
    Hey titan,
    For around $10 you can get limited edition oliva and rare cusano just to mention a few, and other 90 RATED mainstream brands.

Thanks.

How much are Opus X Petit Lancero's?
    Dear ggiese,
    Opus lancero are extremely limited, you can expect to pay ball park around $30.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Give us a list and prices...Very interested. There ain't a decent cigar in the city where I live.
    Cigarsarge,
    It would be too many to list. What type of tobacco do you enjoy?

Blog Entries

Dear ggiese,
    Does Fuente know you're doing this? That's way, way over MSRP.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Dear ggiese,
    $30 for a Petit Lancero seems a bit pricey, but not too bad. They are hard to find. Do I get any sort of discount for a box purchase?

12. Default

Cigarsarge,
    It would be too many to list. What type of tobacco do you enjoy?
    About the best we have are gas station cigars...Tampa Nublit, Swiper Sweets , ect. Would love a handroll.

13. Default

Hey ggiese,
    Does this legitimate long time vendor have a name?

$30 for a Petit Lancero seems a bit pricey, but not too bad. They are hard to find. Do I get any sort of discount for a box purchase?
    Hey ggiese,
    Box purchases always get extra love. The deals that I offer are in fact only for box purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    About the best we have are gas station cigars...Tampa Nublit, Swiper Sweets , ect. Would love a handroll.
    Hey sarge,
    Where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoopy View Post
    Does this legitimate long time vendor have a name?
    Dear stoopy,
    You could go directly to the vendor, but I'm here to give out deals that are exclusive. Let me know if you are ingested in buying cigars, I'll be glad to give you more info.

17. Default

Can I get some Belinda Prime Minister Maduro ?
    The older I get ,the better I was

Hey ggiese,
    Box purchases always get extra love. The deals that I offer are in fact only for box purchases.
    I'm not quite sure why I have to drag it out of you. You don't want to sell me cigars?

I expect this won't be cheap, but Let's quit beating around the bush - How much is a box of Opus X Petit Lancero's? And if I'm going to spend tgat kind of money - how do I know they're legitimate other than you say so?
    Last edited by ggiese; 11-10-2013 at 08:42 PM.

19. Default

Dear stoopy,
    You could go directly to the vendor, but I'm here to give out deals that are exclusive. Let me know if you are ingested in buying cigars, I'll be glad to give you more info.
    Do you have Graycliff 1666 double expresso cigars?

Blog Entries

I nominate this for the dumbest / most confusing thread of the year!
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Thread Information