Thread: Sailor71? Seriously?

Default Sailor71? Seriously?

HO HO HO!

You want me to bring YOU something? After the year you just had?

So, let's take a look back, shall we?
    Wimbel is still in shock over what you tried to do to him while he was with you - my heavens, man, they have inflatable sheep with vacuum suction and power drills for that kind of thing.
    And let's not forget about that jaunt to Florida - you'd only be able to get away with being naked in a moving car for that long in that state. How many times did you drive by that nursing home?
    And those hunting trips - well, let's just say that I've never seen anyone do that to a squirrel so often, and still be able to carry on an intelligible conversation. And here we all thought the gun talk was about shooting the GUN.

So, what'll it be this year? What kind of cigars do you enjoy most? Anything you haven't got to try yet?
    Anything else you like? Coffee? Liquor? Dirty underwear? Gerbils?

Oh, and where the hell is CANADA?

You see eh! every once in while I have to leave my igloo and comfort of the great white north eh! While heading down this I-75 eh! I felt a little warm in groin eh! and had to remove my Polar fur eh! My southern brothers were quite shocked at what they seen Corona Cigars felt it best I cover up a bit eh!

Old Wimbel and I enjoyed many an evening with a nice Scotch or Craft Beer warming us up. Pair this with a med/full body Robusto and the romance starts On the cooler evenings we had to take it down to a petite Robusto.

Roasting my own green coffee beans and experimenting with blends is a passion of mine. Good coffee and a book is a great way to start the day and figure out where my next hunting or fishing adventure will be.

Wife texted a package is waiting for me. Looking forward to check it out after work in the morning.

Wow Santa! You seriously outdid yourself. Cigars are resting in the humidor and coffee will be brewing after work.

Merry Christmas and thanks again.

Thread Information