Thread: Roham

Default Roham

Ho Ho Ho

And no Roham, for the last time I am not sending you three Ho’s this year either. Please stop sending me letters asking for them.

So, besides contributing to your depraved nature…What can Santa drop down your chimney this year? What sort of tasty smokes are you enjoying now, besides the Honey Berry Backwoods I see you puffing on all day? Any snacks or treats you like, other than the pickled pig’s feet that go in every sack? Any hobbies that don’t involve lotion and tissues? (You really have to stop that by the way, you’ll go blind kid. )

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    Ho Ho Ho

And no Roham, for the last time I am not sending you three Ho’s this year either. Please stop sending me letters asking for them.

So, besides contributing to your depraved nature…What can Santa drop down your chimney this year? What sort of tasty smokes are you enjoying now, besides the Honey Berry Backwoods I see you puffing on all day? Any snacks or treats you like, other than the pickled pig’s feet that go in every sack? Any hobbies that don’t involve lotion and tissues? (You really have to stop that by the way, you’ll go blind kid. )

It's not "Whore, Whore, Whore" Saint Nick although as I was saying earlier today to a friend, we all love a good brothel now and then. I love medium to full bodied Torpedos/Belicosos and the like. But only if they are dipped in Congnac, cherry syrup or reindeer piss. If you were to ask my wife about what snacks I like you'd probably learn pretty fast that after midnight a little hungry mouse comes out of hiding and with absolutely no control devours everything in the pantry and fridge! It's a weird phenomenon. My hobbies include mostly anything that involves trying to work off those after midnight calories haha. And the fact that you know my vision is going makes me actually re evaluate the frequency of my "extra-curricular" activities!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Well, I've got a long sleigh ride, but I'm on my way Roham. I'm not sure when I'll be there because I plan on stopping in Vegas for a while on the way since I'll be flying over there anyway. But don't worry, I'll put your presents under the tree in plenty of time for Christmas.

HO HO HO Merry Christmas!

LZ 315 079 053 US

Oh Santa! I'm in no rush to receive the pickled pigs feet and backwoods but when they do arrive they will be enjoyed none the less!

December 11, 2013 , 11:54 am
    Processed Through Sort Facility
    ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I decided to stay in Vegas, cuz I was on a roll. Left some of the deliveries to my elves. Those little suckers still didn't make it there?

2013/12/17 18:41 VANCOUVER Item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing.
    2013/12/11 11:54 USMIAA,USA International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
    2013/12/06 15:48 300609998,USA International item mailed in originating country

Lol

You know Canada post, they are busy drinking beer. I'm heading to vegas also in 6 hours! I'll be back soon and I'll keep in touch on when the package arrives.

Package has arrived but I'm in the good 'ol US of A until the 3rd!! I'll admit I'm a little excited to get home and check it out!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

I'll be home on the 4th!

Way too much Santa!!!! That xikar cigar case is perfect, you cant imagine. And filled with some awesome cigars, some I've had, others I've wanted to try!!! Is that coffee one of your favorites? I can't wait to try it, and as you probably already knew I just used the last of my coffee up this morning!! The coffee you sent will go well with the chocolates you included! Even that old pair of used scissors hiding in the bottom of the box was a nice touch! I can always use a pair of "well loved" scissors! Again, way too much Santa! Happy New Year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roham View Post
    Way too much Santa!!!! That xikar cigar case is perfect, you cant imagine. And filled with some awesome cigars, some I've had, others I've wanted to try!!! Is that coffee one of your favorites? I can't wait to try it, and as you probably already knew I just used the last of my coffee up this morning!! The coffee you sent will go well with the chocolates you included! Even that old pair of used scissors hiding in the bottom of the box was a nice touch! I can always use a pair of "well loved" scissors! Again, way too much Santa! Happy New Year!!!
    LMAO! I have been looking for those scissors. I ended up buying a new pair because I could not find them for the life of me.

When I googled your location, I noticed you didn't have any DD's anywhere near you. And, yes it's my favorite coffee.

Glad you're happy with your presents!
    Happy New Year

Thread Information