Thread: manageyratttattouie

Default manageyratttattouie

So der you da one dey call mangywhazzitrat? Hmmm looks like you ain't been doin' too gud dis year with that dere naughty nice thing. Sez here yooze got caught by dem autothoratiziees drag racin' dem locomotive tings. Huh.

Whell, tells me what kind der dem smokes you like. I anin't gonna list no joke gas statin ceegars like dem other santas. I knows dat you like them JR Alt claro wrapper jobbies, Iglooanas & doze briks of Pintolino irishcreames. But seeriusly, tell me what you want da big fat man to bring down yur chiminey.

Do youze like anyting else maybe a little less salty den semi auto gun parts? Da fat man can't deliver dat. No shlitz for you, doh. Maybe sumtin stronger? Maybe some goodies deze her elvezizies cam make? Da sky is da limit here at dis pole here. You just let me know, but.

462 da frig!

Wow I was able to read this with no problem, are we related?

I tend to smoke medium to full bodied cigars and them fancy names on them don't mean crap to me if its a tasty cigar that's all I care about.
    Please for the love of god no flammable liquids, I really do like having postal service and if I screw up again that may be a thing of the past.

As for anything else, just surprise me.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

dem elveses got started. started whittlin some wooden seegars that need varnish den. Hmmm lets see. I tink I have some uther ideas for you.

boy oh boy managey. deeze elveses really outs did demselves. even da mizzuz claws is impezzad. the painted turds came out nice, and dashers dried and ground penis, i hear, will make a great afrodeezeiac when snorted. (oops, did i type dat out loud?) i'm gunna have to let dem take a night off at the north pole cat house (again.)

we'lls have to put this in some sorda package with maybe a 4 pound sledge and get it shipped out maybe as early as new years!

anyway, i'll post up again when it goes out, and i hopes you like it, butt.

Got a nice package today.

The wife already grabbed the coffee and ran.
    Every time I think I have tried every cigar something I missed shows up and you found one I was forgetting to smoke.

Thank you for a great selection of cigars and extras and the wife thanks you also.

huh. well, dats good dat it all got there. you mean da dried ground deer penis wasn' in der????

Oh hell, here it is on da mirror. I guess der's next year.

Merry Christmas Gregg!!!

Ho ho ho

Excellent coffee. The wife made up a pot this mooring.

Thread Information