Thread: dman4505

Default dman4505

Alright Don, you've been working on a mystery all year. You know how when you wake up in the morning you are greeted by the sweet stench of snow cream farts hanging in the air? It's me. I get a bit gassy while watching you sleep. Also, that 12 man tent you pitch in the sheets with your morning wood is quite impressive, that must be quite a sizable albino anaconda you have there. Good for you dman! Good for you.

Now, let's get to the business of the season. What do you like, besides Crystal Clear Pepsi, Crystal Clear Gravy, and wearing your favorite Cross Colours apparel Totally Krossed Out? You can go ahead and mark Dutch Master cigars off your list. I know the elf that robbed their warehouse earlier this year, so you can consider yourself hooked up.

Also, mark 3 Penis Wine off your list, as well as the Barbara Bush nudes, humi beads, and anal beads (you didn't specify, you just put "beads" on your list, I know you like both so I'll send both)

What am I missing? What else does Don like? Any other kinds of cigars, drinks, cigar humidification/sexually stimulating devices?

BTW, what's your bra size? It's tough to tell through that manly mane of chest hair.

Thanks,

Your Secret Admirer...I mean Santa
    Your Secret Santa

Blog Entries

The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Well Santa I prefer a mild to medium smoke but willing to try most anything once.
    Enjoy a good scotch or whiskey once in a while, though not to often.
    The fun of this exchange is the surprises you get when you open the box.

Don
    "I am a soldier I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight" - Gen. George S. Patton

Well Don, get the oils and rubber sheets ready, I'm on my way!

-Santa

Package has been received
    Sorry it took so long to post, had to make sure which Santa sent it
    Thank you very much all is much appreciated

Don
    "I am a soldier I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight" - Gen. George S. Patton

I was beginning to wonder if I had dropped it at the right place. Glad to hear it was safely received.

Merry Christmas.

I'm participating in a couple other cigar related Secret Santa's and wanted to verify the package wasn't from one of the other groups.
    I was pleasantly surprised when I open the box and looking forward to Christmas Day and New Years Day so I can sample what I received.

Don

Thread Information