Thread: 2014 I-75 Pilgrimage

Default 2014 I-75 Pilgrimage

Our winter I-75 Pilgrimage to Florida is fast approaching. I can't wait to escape this snow and enjoy my two favorite hobbies, cigars and golf. Stopping at Stogiefest on the way down before final destination just outside of Orlando. Rest assured I will be maxing out my customs limit for cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor71 View Post
    Our winter I-75 Pilgrimage to Florida is fast approaching. I can't wait to escape this snow and enjoy my two favorite hobbies, cigars and golf. Stopping at Stogiefest on the way down before final destination just outside of Orlando. Rest assured I will be maxing out my customs limit for cigars.

Have a safe journey and have fun golfing!
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

If you're taking 75, you'll be passing the largest humidor in GA. It's about 1 1/2 miles off 75. Depending on when you're passing through, I might be able to meet up for a smoke.

Tobacco World
    700 Sandy Plains Rd, Marietta, GA 30066
    (678) 290-1255
    Website is down for some reason, but: www.thecigarsuperstore.com

Have fun on your trip!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekTitan View Post
    If you're taking 75, you'll be passing the largest humidor in GA. It's about 1 1/2 miles off 75. Depending on when you're passing through, I might be able to meet up for a smoke.

Tobacco World
    (678) 290-1255

Have fun on your trip!
    Won't be able to stop on the way down. Shooting for Jacksonville all in one day. Will definitely try to stop on the way back. Planning on heading to Nashville for a couple days. PM your details and I will try to get together.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekTitan View Post

Tobacco World
    (678) 290-1255

Have fun on your trip!
    Plan on stopping around mid afternoon tomorrow 4ish. April 11. If you want to meet for a smoke text me your number. I've sent you a PM with the American cell number I'm using.

Blog Entries

So what happened, did you guys meet up?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    So what happened, did you guys meet up?
    Unfortunately no. Just didn't work out this time. I did stop at the store. Great people there and a Camacho event was going on. Picked up a few LaSerina's to top up my duty free allowance.

Blog Entries

Unfortunately no. Just didn't work out this time. I did stop at the store. Great people there and a Camacho event was going on. Picked up a few LaSerina's to top up my duty free allowance.

Yep, I've had that happen before too.....(missing leebo in Richmond in 2005 and nhcigarfan in NH three years ago.)

However the times when it did work out (meeting PubSpears in Myrtle Beach and ggiese and I are three for three on meets ups when I was in his area and he was in mine) are memories I'll never forget.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information