Thread: I want these....

Blog Entries

Default I want these....

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/Brand-S...2.asp?aff=5126
    Buy it, and have it sent to me, and I'll compensate you with some other cigars that will most certainly cover the cost.

Blog Entries

One of you newer schmucks need to do the wise thing and buy these for this fine young gentleman. You won't be sorry.

Blog Entries

Done

Blog Entries

Jamie, that looks like a pretty cool little assortment of cigars. I won a box of either 2007 or 2008 Libertys at the Quad State Herf whatever year that was. I smoked a couple of them and I wasn't very impressed. Now that they've been sitting around for six or seven years, they have improved considerably.

That's a heck of a deal you got there as the other ones sound fairly decent too. One guy at my local shop told me he'd give me $15.00 each for any of the Libertys I wanted to get rid of, you're getting them for about half that.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Hey Bill, yep, I have long had an affinity for Camacho.....not so much since the distribution changed, and the packaging got slapped with the ugly stick (imho).

One of the reasons I wanted this is the LE2007 that is listed as "new release". It looks damn familiar to me, and is suspiciously like the one in this travel humidor which I have though I can't remember what year they came out, seems like maybe '07 or '08: http://www.seriouscigars.com/Camacho...ks_540_details.

I think BW even reviewed one of them on here somewhere but I'm too lazy to look. Those CLE's were so good, imho, that when one of my locals started breaking these up and giving away the humidors, I bought every CLE they had. Couldn't keep my damn hands off them and they have long since been sacrificed to the fire gods.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Hey Bill, yep, I have long had an affinity for Camacho.....not so much since the distribution changed, and the packaging got slapped with the ugly stick (imho).

Snip....
    Yep, not a fan of the new Camachos. Just not the same smoke. And that awful band is awful.
    Yay! Cigars!

Blog Entries

The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

So this one was the '09, right?

I think mine are '08s which are barber pole. The '07s were barber pole too but the guys at the shop said the '07s smoked and tasted better than the '08s.

I gotta say though, that was probably the best raffle prize I've ever won in my life, LOL! At the Quad State herf that year, every one who paid for admission was given one raffle ticket and you could buy arm lengths of tickets for five or ten buck or whatever. I was feeling cheap that day so I didn't buy any extra raffle tickets. Down near the end of the raffle, my one little ticket got pulled and I won a whole humidor/box of these Libertys.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 05-25-2014 at 09:41 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    So this one was the '09, right?

I think mine are '08s which are barber pole. The '07s were barber pole too but the guys at the shop said the '07s smoked and tasted better than the '08s.

I gotta say though, that was probably the best raffle prize I've ever won in my life, LOL! At the Quad State herf that year, every one who paid for admission was given one raffle ticket and you could buy arm lengths of tickets for five or ten buck or whatever. I was feeling cheap that day so I didn't buy any extra raffle tickets. Down near the end of the raffle, my one little ticket got pulled and I won a whole humidor/box of these Libertys.
    I think we're talking about 2 different cigars. I posted a link to the CLE (which is awesome), but I don't think it came in the Liberty barber pole, which you're talking about (the libertys are pretty awesome too.)
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    I think we're talking about 2 different cigars. I posted a link to the CLE (which is awesome), but I don't think it came in the Liberty barber pole, which you're talking about (the libertys are pretty awesome too.)
    Must be, sorry.....I don't know a whole lot about Camachos.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information