Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Louisiana!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDRACER View Post
    I am normally a "save the best for last" kinda guy, but I fear I may have jumped the gun by making the PAM my first choice to smoke from this list. I can't imagine very many of these others being any better. However, this small mishap will not hinder my endeavor to enentually smoke every last one, just to be SURE!
    There are many very good cigars out there. Well-aged ISOMs can ruin you though -- stay away from those (just send them to me instead).
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

Speedracer, every time I see your picture I see boobs. And just as I start to fist pump and look around for anybody to high five I realize it's just a picture of you smoking at an odd angle. Seriously, it gets me every time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beefy, I'm sorry to get your hopes up and then let you down that way... But I aim to please! Would it help with your "fist pumping" if I put up a picture of boobs for my avatar? I just don't see where you get boobs from this one though. I even tried the old magic eye trick of putting it up to my nose and then backing away slowly. Still don't see boobs, and I'm a little disappointed...

Blog Entries

It's probably just that I can't immediately see what the picture is so my brain makes it be what it wants it to be. It's no big deal. Carry on.

2 more down from my list of your recommendations: Undercrown Robusto, and My Father No. 4. Both excellent sticks, and more than worthy of some of my humidor's limited amount of real-estate! At this rate, if I like everything on my new list as much as my first 3 selections, I will need a second job and a very large coolidor (or 2) before Christmas... Thanks for the suggestions, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    Speedracer, every time I see your picture I see boobs. And just as I start to fist pump and look around for anybody to high five I realize it's just a picture of you smoking at an odd angle. Seriously, it gets me every time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The "odd angle" is because every picture I upload here (for avatar, attachments, or otherwise) gets rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise (sideways) from its original orientation in my photo album... Can anybody tell me what the HELL I'm doing wrong? The "manage attachments" section, as far as I can tell, doesn't offer an option to rotate attachments before posting.

Blog Entries

I really don't know but it happened to me when I was uploading the gnome pass pictures last year. I just rotated my pictures the other way before uploading, then the upload fixed them so they looked right again.

Oops! I was trying different things to fix my sideways pictures problem, and apparently, somehow clicked the WRONG thing! It seems I've deleted everything I've ever uploaded to this site... Not only from my uploads folder, but from the posts I attached them to and my avatar and profile as well! And now it won't let me upload anymore... How the HELL did this happen?

Thread Information