Thread: Queen of Sausage!!!

Default Queen of Sausage!!!

Wait sorry, on this forum you call yourself the King of Beef. Ho Ho Ho! My elves were just reading some of your witty, yet somewhat disturbing posts on that other board you frequent and I got confused.

Since you are mostly a good boy over here, I guess I might consider dropping a couple gifts down your chimney this year. What is it that would make the King of Beef enjoy his Christmas holiday even more than usual this year? Don't be shy, tell Santa what you want.....Just don't expect to get it.

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!
    Santa

I guess the king has all he wants this year. Don't fret beefster, Santa will still drop something under your tree for you. As part of my duties I must drink lots of milk that the kiddies leave me, so you might not like what you find though. Santa's grown a little lactose intolerant over the past century.

Blog Entries

Sorry Mr. Claus, I totally missed this thread. I thought it was for badwhale since "Queen of Sausage" is a pet name I have for him when we sext each other on our hip new iPhones.

Well, I will take my recent PM with you public here as I am not ashamed of what we have had since I was a little boy. This year all I really want is to sit upon that extra large lap of yours for as long as possible. It's so warm, cozy, comfy, and smells of sweaty gingerbread men. Beyond that I would be greatfully grateful of anything you may deem me worthy of receiving. Surprise me!

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    Sorry Mr. Claus, I totally missed this thread. I thought it was for badwhale since "Queen of Sausage" is a pet name I have for him when we sext each other on our hip new iPhones.

Well, I will take my recent PM with you public here as I am not ashamed of what we have had since I was a little boy. This year all I really want is to sit upon that extra large lap of yours for as long as possible. It's so warm, cozy, comfy, and smells of sweaty gingerbread men. Beyond that I would be greatfully grateful of anything you may deem me worthy of receiving. Surprise me!
    Ho Ho Ho!!! Well little feller you got it! You will surely be surprised. There were a few spent butts in Santa's ashtray that the elves were more than happy to disassemble and roll you one fancy pantsy seegar that we're sure you're gonna love.

I'm pretty busy right now, so I decided to send your jawbreaker with the USPS. PM sent with tracking info.

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!!! Hope you enjoy.
    Santa

Blog Entries

I think you should "surprise" him with Phillies Blunts, Acids, Backwoods Smokes and grape White Owls.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Santa loves me!

I received a nice gift from the elusive chunky dude in red on Friday. All kinds of goodies along with some great cigars. Thank you very much Mr. Claus! I'll get started sampling soon.

Thread Information