Thread: Ya gotta be fuckin' kidding me....K7, seriously?

Default Ya gotta be fuckin' kidding me....K7, seriously?

So, what can Santa drop down your chimney this year big guy?

If I remember right, you kinda like bourbon, as long as it comes in a glass bottle, and you're kinda partial to fuller smokes, like JdN and Erdm's and such.?.
    Anyway, I'm gonna double check the list just in case the elves were drunker than usual and this is all a cruel error.

2. Default

I do enjoy bourbon and full smokes but I also enjoy any gift I receive. I feel mellow today for some reason but know that deep down inside I hate you all. LOL
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    I do enjoy bourbon and full smokes but I also enjoy any gift I receive. I feel mellow today for some reason but know that deep down inside I hate you all. LOL
    Now that is perfect!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Well, glad to know I had it right on the bourbon and full smokes.
    So, from looking through some of your posts over the years, it appears that you like fast cars, gut-rippers, and roasted ass-hat.
    What other interests ya got there big-guy....you know, like do you collect anything (barbie doll heads; stamps; kewpie dolls; old tools; books)?

5. Default

I collect old Parker Jotter ballpoint pens but I have a shitload of them .

Blog Entries

I collect old Parker Jotter ballpoint pens but I have a shitload of them .
    Don't lie..... You just got telling me the other day about how you're adding to your Hello Kitty pink pen collection.

Santa, get him a dozen of these:

Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-12-2014 at 09:29 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

7. Default

Oh hell yes

8. Default

Awesome SS goodies,who could ask for more. I am always humbled by the generosity of others here whom most I have never met. It has been a good year and I look forward to another. Let us all remember in this holiday season that there are others who are having a hard time either emotionally or financially (not white trash crackheads,they can go to hell)and if we are financially or spiritually able to help them to do so. I may appear to be gruff,cold,uncaring or just a plain asshole that I do have a soft spot for certain things and try to help my fellow man. Read Matthew chapter 6 and dwell on it a little bit.

Kevin

Blog Entries

Great post, Kevin. The best part of having anything is the part where you get to share it.

Merry Christmas.

Blog Entries

Great post indeed.

Blog Entries

Indeed.

Merry Christmas fellas!
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Awesome SS goodies,who could ask for more. I am always humbled by the generosity of others here whom most I have never met. It has been a good year and I look forward to another. Let us all remember in this holiday season that there are others who are having a hard time either emotionally or financially (not white trash crackheads,they can go to hell)and if we are financially or spiritually able to help them to do so. I may appear to be gruff,cold,uncaring or just a plain asshole that I do have a soft spot for certain things and try to help my fellow man. Read Matthew chapter 6 and dwell on it a little bit.

Kevin
    I firmly believe if we give from the heart without expecting return - we will be well rewarded. And I see rich blessings in many different ways every time I practice that. In my mind - it's not paying forward, it's paying back.

Thread Information