Thread: The Greek Titan

Default The Greek Titan

Well well well it seems I have drawn you as my secret Santa ,poor bastard . Tell me what you like to smoke and drink. Sincerely ,Panty Claus

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 1382
Size:  1,003 Bytes

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    Well well well it seems I have drawn you as my secret Santa ,poor bastard . Tell me what you like to smoke and drink. Sincerely ,Panty Claus

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 1382
Size:  1,003 Bytes
    Looking pretty good there Panty Claus.

And since you asked...I smoke medium to full cigars, and drink water, unsweet iced tea, keg beer, scotch and bourbon. If you want to make my Christmas extra special you could send me a couple Opus X, Padron '64 Natties, a case of Nestle Pure Life water, a keg of Stella Artois, a bottle of Aberlour a'bunadh and a bottle of Woodford Reserve.

Thanks!
    GT

PS If you don't think I was good enough this year, I guess I could do without the water.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thegreektitan View Post
    snip.......
    Ps if you don't think i was good enough this year, i guess i could do without the water.
    lmao!

And since you asked...I smoke medium to full cigars, and drink water, unsweet iced tea, keg beer, scotch and bourbon. If you want to make my Christmas extra special you could send me a couple Opus X, Padron '64 Natties, a case of Nestle Pure Life water, a keg of Stella Artois, a bottle of Aberlour a'bunadh and a bottle of Woodford Reserve.

Or you could trust me and pick whats behind door #2

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    Or you could trust me and pick whats behind door #2
    Well, you asked.

No worries Santa, I trust you and I'm certain I'll be very pleased with whatever you are generous enough to drop down my chimney.

You have good taste. Ill see what I can scrounge up LOL PBR and Swisher Sweets for all

Swishers and PBR huh? You've outdone yourself Santa. I am very happy with everything you sent my way. Extremely generous, and very much appreciated!!!

Merry Christmas!

Uh Oh I think you got Badwhales box ,shit man hes gonna be pissed when he opens your box.
    Last edited by Secret Santa; 12-17-2014 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Santa spells like he's drunk

Thread Information