Thread: Your Wife Called And Said It Was OK Sale

Default Your Wife Called And Said It Was OK Sale

Blog Entries

Shit. This is what she picks to approve. Figures.

Default nice post

I guess being a cigar manufacturer for over 20 years doesn't mean to much. Have you even tried any of our 26 lines of cigars? just asking why you would call my product SHIT.

Blog Entries

I didn't call your product shit, even though the word does appear in my post. I was expressing disappointment that, of all cigars in all price ranges, my wife ok'd these.
    Substitute the word "Darn" for shit and see if that makes it easier for you to understand.

Yes, I've smoked some of your cigars. I remember a blue labeled maduro specifically. Not a bad cigar at all; not mind-blowing either. I might even have some left in a humidor or cooler somewhere.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarzz View Post
    I guess being a cigar manufacturer for over 20 years doesn't mean to much. Have you even tried any of our 26 lines of cigars? just asking why you would call my product SHIT.
    Please stop over-reacting. This isn't the first time...
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Where did he call your product "SHIT?"

Regarding your statement here: "being a cigar manufacturer for over 20 years doesn't mean to(sic) much" you're 100% correct, that doesn't mean SHIT.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Default I am just a cigar guy who is lucky to be able to do something I love!

I am just a cigar guy who is lucky to be able to do something I love! I do take great pride in my product. I have a small factory in Austin, Tx were I have approx 12 Cigar rollers. Most Cuban and from major factories. we also make cigars in the DR and Nicaragua. We make 25+ lines of cigars, in tons of different strengths and blends. If you would like to try some small batch boutique cigars, you will not be disappointed. For This board only get $10.00 off this deal or anything else you may want.

Try our Full Body sampler, 6 of our stronger robusto 50 x 5 cigars $24.95 use coupon code
    10JL for $10.00 off.... thats $14.95 $2.50 per cigar $9.00 flat rate shipping

any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly Jeff Lipton Owner Bobalu Cigar Co. 512-469-5877 jeff@bobalu.com

http://www.bobalu.com/cigar-samplers...d-sampler.html

Try our Full Body sampler, 6 of our stronger robusto 50 x 5 cigars $24.95 use coupon code

Do you ship to Canada? I might be interested in the full body sampler if you do. I understand the shipping fee would be more.......but if you ship USPS, it won't be appreciatively larger.

If you are willing to ship to Canada, say so here and I'll PM you to arrange it.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Blog Entries

Calm down.
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

I am just a cigar guy who is lucky to be able to do something I love! I do take great pride in my product. I have a small factory in Austin, Tx were I have approx 12 Cigar rollers. Most Cuban and from major factories. we also make cigars in the DR and Nicaragua. We make 25+ lines of cigars, in tons of different strengths and blends. If you would like to try some small batch boutique cigars, you will not be disappointed. For This board only get $10.00 off this deal or anything else you may want.

any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly Jeff Lipton Owner Bobalu Cigar Co. 512-469-5877 jeff@bobalu.com

http://www.bobalu.com/cigar-samplers...d-sampler.html

If you include shipping, it's $4.00 per cigar, not $2.50. People might pay $2.50 each for your shit stick/yard 'gars however I highly doubt they'll pay $4.00 each for them. There are already plenty of lousy cigars for four bucks a stick.

CptBlues, don't waste time with this clown and his crappy cigars. I'll ship cigars to Canada for you, what are you looking for?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    If you include shipping, it's $4.00 per cigar, not $2.50. People might pay $2.50 each for your shit stick/yard 'gars however I highly doubt they'll pay $4.00 each for them. There are already plenty of lousy cigars for four bucks a stick.

CptBlues, don't waste time with this clown and his crappy cigars. I'll ship cigars to Canada for you, what are you looking for?
    Thanks for the advice and offer CC,

I was just looking to try something new and relatively inexpensive. In light of your post, and the others, I'm going to take you up on the advice. Truthfully, I can't think of anything I want to try at the moment so if it works for you, I'll take a rain check (cheque....lol) on the offer of cigars.

I really do appreciate it though, know that!
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Thread Information