Thread: Jose Blanco

Default Jose Blanco

I know it's been a while since I posted. I recently attended one of Jose Blanco's Blending seminars. The first question he asked us was "what is the one thing that will ruin the perfect cigar?". All of us gave the traditional cigar construction suggestions. He kept telling us we were wrong because it's the perfect cigar. After sufficient time he gave the answer, " Smoking it next to an asshole". How true that statement is!

Blog Entries

I guess he's right, figuratively or literally.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

I would take it one step further - "smoking it next to an asshole who hates smoking". Been there - done that - and it's NEVER EVER been pleasant...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I would take it one step further - "smoking it next to an asshole who hates smoking". Been there - done that - and it's NEVER EVER been pleasant...
    Ha.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I must thank George for taking into consideration that I am an asshole at times. I think anyone who hates cigar smoking is also an asshole. Alright, that IS a bit strong. My wife doesn't hate cigar smoke, and my neighbors don't hate it. I just don't hang out with anyone who really hates cigar smoking. I do hang out with some assholes sometimes though. I think I get what George is really saying here. "It's better to smoke with nice people who like cigar smoking, but if you have to smoke near an asshole, it's better than smoking next to a TOTAL asshole!" (I could be wrong too; not about the assholes, but about whether George meant it like I said.)
    puro pot pass VI loser

6. Default

If you smoke a cigar with me you are smoking a cigar with ah asshole who happens to like cigars
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    If you smoke a cigar with me you are smoking a cigar with ah asshole who happens to like cigars
    Yeah, I was kind of thinking of you when I posted that.
    puro pot pass VI loser

Thread Information