Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wounded Warrior Event - Quad State Herf X August 8th

Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River

Thumbs up

I wanted to thank everyone that helped make this event another huge success. I'd love to name everyone individually but I'm afraid I'd forget a number of you out there. I want to thank my office mates that helped out when I needed a hand. To my dear friends that helped bag the cigars the day prior and load out everything the day of and set everything up. Next, we have all the hard working folks that prepared and served us incredible BBQ all day, you guys rock! To all the sponsors out there, thank you very much for supporting this great "Cause". To all my friends (guests that attended) and family that spent your hard earned money to attend and buy raffle tickets, a big "Hooah"! A special shout out to Ronnie and Ian who spent most of their day selling raffle tickets instead of sitting back and relaxing in the shade. Lastly, I want to thank my dear wife Beth who is there for me day in and day out. I wanted to let everyone know the grand total raised so far. As of yesterday, we have raised $23,429. Outstanding.......

Blog Entries

... and I hope to be home later today; charging up the batteries for the final 100 miles. Just made it to the border as dusk fell last night (no working llghts on the car )
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stogieman View Post
    I wanted to thank everyone that helped make this event another huge success. I'd love to name everyone individually but I'm afraid I'd forget a number of you out there. I want to thank my office mates that helped out when I needed a hand. To my dear friends that helped bag the cigars the day prior and load out everything the day of and set everything up. Next, we have all the hard working folks that prepared and served us incredible BBQ all day, you guys rock! To all the sponsors out there, thank you very much for supporting this great "Cause". To all my friends (guests that attended) and family that spent your hard earned money to attend and buy raffle tickets, a big "Hooah"! A special shout out to Ronnie and Ian who spent most of their day selling raffle tickets instead of sitting back and relaxing in the shade. Lastly, I want to thank my dear wife Beth who is there for me day in and day out. I wanted to let everyone know the grand total raised so far. As of yesterday, we have raised $23,429. Outstanding.......
    Charlie, thank you and all your crew that pull this together. I had a great time, and so did my daughter! Seeya next year!

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    ... and I hope to be home later today; charging up the batteries for the final 100 miles. Just made it to the border as dusk fell last night (no working llghts on the car )
    Oh man, that sucks. Hopefully you make it home without any more incidents.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Yup, got home around noon today.
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

Thread Information