Thread: See what they are saying about these cigars...

Default See what they are saying about these cigars...

Experience the Joy of Smoking This Rare Cigar http://www.bobalu.com/tnrc.html
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reserve box  ad with test.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	3998
    http://www.bobalu.com/tnrc.html
    Two weeks ago, we revealed our newest line of Aged Premium Cigars called the Boxer. We completely sold out in just a few days, but as you can see from the testimonials above, many savvy cigar smokers absolutely LOVED them!

Today, we are releasing the newest batch of Boxer Toros.

Like the Robustos before them, these are extremely rare and limited cigars. The good news, is there's even more to love because these Toros are an inch longer than the Robustos.

Grab your Boxers now before these sell out, too.

Order Your Aged Cigars Now

The Boxer is named after my "Sweet Girl Nellie", who has just been diagnosed with cancer. Nellie and my other boxer Coda have spent their entire life coming to work with me daily and bringing joy to all the employees and customers at Bobalu Cigar being our greeting committee. Anyone who knows me knows how much my dogs mean to me.

So for our 19th anniversary we have "The Boxer", aged a minimum or 18 months after production for a truly inspirational taste and aroma. These are extremely limited and available in presentation boxes of 10 and single cigars only.

I've been tending and watching over these cigars for 18 months because I wanted them to be perfect! I even created a special presentation box for them because they are that special. Hurry and order yours now before they're all gone.

Order Your Aged Cigars Now

Thank you,

Jeff Lipton

Bobalu Cigar Co.
    509 E 6th St
    Austin, TX 78701
    (512) 469-5877
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	forum sampler 875.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	3999  

Blog Entries

Well, now I may have a undeniable reason to buy these cigars.
    If you love your dogs, we have something in common other than cigar smoking.
    I wish you and Nellie the best and will be pulling for you both.

Thread Information