Thread: Cigarfest 2016 Split Rock Resort Lodging

Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River

Exclamation Cigarfest 2016 Split Rock Resort Lodging

Well, we are 4 weeks from Cigarfest 2016 at Split Rock Resort, PA. As in the past, our group is renting 3 houses this year. They are 5 bedroom houses with huge family rooms, game room with pool tables, hot tubs, etc... in each home. They are on the lake (318 Skye Dr, Lake Harmony, PA 18624) walking distance from the gate shack / Split Rock Lodge. We have 2 to 3 openings in one of the houses as 3 of our regular guys had to back out this year. Cost is $120 a person that includes your stay from Thursday to Sunday (28 April thru 1 May). Let me know if you are interested asap as it's a first come first serve basis. You can contact me via email: stogieman69@hotmail.com and I'll get back with you right away......

Blog Entries

Charlie, what's the date? Will the ski area still be open? Can I smoke in the house? Do I get my own bedroom?

"Walking distance" to the Split Rock Lodge? AYFKM? It's a mile and a half away which is over a half an hour to walk there. Is there shuttle bus service?

Do you mean "on the lake" or "NEAR the lake" because the map I looked at says the house is over a half mile from the water.

We need some truth in advertising here Charlie.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 03-31-2016 at 10:29 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Charlie, what's the date? Will the ski area still be open? Can I smoke in the house? Do I get my own bedroom?

"Walking distance" to the Split Rock Lodge? AYFKM? It's a mile and a half away which is over a half an hour to walk there. Is there shuttle bus service?

Do you mean "on the lake" or "NEAR the lake" because the map I looked at says the house is over a half mile from the water.

We need some truth in advertising here Charlie.

Oh pipe down, Bill! Leave Charlie alone!

It must be something in the CT water - what the CT crew did at that Pez Easter Egg Hunt is despicable, evil and a sign of foreboding... You CT people should never be allowed to leave your state!

Cool

Yeah Bill, pipe down you trouble maker! LOL You have my number, call me if you have anymore stupid questions.

Update: Spots are going quick, still have one (1) left......

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Oh pipe down, Bill! Leave Charlie alone!

It must be something in the CT water - what the CT crew did at that Pez Easter Egg Hunt is despicable, evil and a sign of foreboding... You CT people should never be allowed to leave your state!
    CT? I live in Nova Scotia, where you getting this "CT" stuff from?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stogieman View Post
    Yeah Bill, pipe down you trouble maker! LOL You have my number, call me if you have anymore stupid questions.

Update: Spots are going quick, still have one (1) left......
    "Stupid" questions? You hurt my feelings and made me sad Charlie.... I can't walk a mile and a half anymore with my bad hip and I'm a light sleeper and if I have to share a room with someone who's going to snore all night and keep me awake then I'll have to pass.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thumbs up

"Stupid" questions? You hurt my feelings and made me sad Charlie.... I can't walk a mile and a half anymore with my bad hip and I'm a light sleeper and if I have to share a room with someone who's going to snore all night and keep me awake then I'll have to pass.
    I'll hurt your feelings alright, LOL.......

Thumbs up

Good news, the house is full.......

Your sleepover parties are LEGENDARY, Bill... Just ask the Tossers! They don't mention a word about you having a "bad hip" or being a "light sleeper"...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Your sleepover parties are LEGENDARY, Bill... Just ask the Tossers! They don't mention a word about you having a "bad hip" or being a "light sleeper"...
    George, that was ten years ago (hips ain't what they used to be) and for the Tossers sleep over I had my own room. I don't want to share a room with someone cutting lumber all night long......

Becca left the band, married some guy from Norway and I think she lives over there now.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

George, that was ten years ago (hips ain't what they used to be) and for the Tossers sleep over I had my own room. I don't want to share a room with someone cutting lumber all night long......

Becca left the band, married some guy from Norway and I think she lives over there now.
    Say it ain't so!!! Becca left the band?!?!

...But good for her. I honestly can't think of a better place to be. I'm envious... My old partner in investigations was Norwegian. Those people know how to party like Vikings!!! LOL

Thread Information