Thread: Arturo fuente box sale!!

1. Default Arturo fuente box sale!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fuente_Ad_2.jpg 
Views:	400 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	4051

Arturo Fuente Cigars are widely considered to be the finest cigars that the Dominican Republic has to offer. Consistently rated 90 & up by cigar reviewers everywhere, the
    Arturo Fuente name and product always evoke feelings of luxury & decadence. Shop for your favorite Fuente sticks today: http://bit.ly/2azq3x6

&

Find more of your favorites at unbeatable prices on: http://cigarandpipes.com

Blog Entries

Good thing the thread tag says this:

no aņejo, no opus
    so I don't have to waste my time asking this asshat if he has any real Fuentes, not the regular crap that we can buy at gas stations.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

3. Default Fuente Cigars on Sale

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Good thing the thread tag says this:

so I don't have to waste my time asking this asshat if he has any real Fuentes, not the regular crap that we can buy at gas stations.
    Hey, I apologize nobody from the shop ever responded to your comment, we had to get rid of the asshat we did have assigned to marketing the deals for us & have since been doing things much better without him. However, to respond (better late than never lol): we do sell many of the Top Rated & Rare Fuente cigars included the Arturo Fuente Anejo blends, Fuente Opus X, Rosado MagnumR, Hemingway, Sungrown, Don Carlos blends & more... We currently have many specials going on including this Fuente Rare 10 Cigar Sampler with (2) Fuente Opus X, (2) Queen B Sun Grown, (2) Chateau Fuente Maduro, (2) Magnum Rosado R52, (2) Double Chateua Natural for only $63.49 !

We also have a Don Carlos Anejo 10 Cigar Sampler that is only $55 includes (2) Anejo No.46, (2) Hemingway Best Sellers, (2) Don Carlos Double Robusto , (2) Chateau Fuente Maduro & (2) 858 Natural cigars

Here is our Arturo Fuente Brand Page with a list of all the Fuentes we offer including the Gran Reserva everyday line, Don Carlos, Fuente Opus X, Anejo, Rosado Magnum R, Hemingway & more.. You can use our PROMO CODE: TOP15 to Lower our Sale Prices by an additional 15% OFF w/ no minimums, valid on all Brands Singles, 5-PK, Bundles & Boxes. We also Offer FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS over $75, with a $6.49 option all lower smaller orders. (promo code: excludes DAILY DEALS/DAILY 5-PACK DEALS & SAMPLERS)

We also have many Great 5-pack Daily Deals on all Arturo cigars w/ Anejo as low as $8/ea. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fuente-Rare-10-Cigar-Sampler-450x450.jpg 
Views:	411 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	4075 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Don-Carlos-Anejo-Rare-Fuente-Sampler-450x450.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	4076
    I Hope you have had a Great New Year's Eve & Have a Happy New Year. My name is Joe, by the way.
    Stay Smokey!

Thread Information