Thread: Ramon Buseo Genesis Robusto

Default Ramon Buseo Genesis Robusto

This cigar looked and tasted like a Padron to me. Nice toothy, oily, dark wrapper. Prelight was earthy, oak, and spice. No sweet notes. The burn was consistent and even, and the ash held on for two inches. The taste was consistent through the first two thirds. Earthy, woody, and spicy pepper. The spicy pepper picked up in the last third. All in all, a good smoke that was almost indistinguishable from the Padron I had the other week. Definitely a full flavored smoke in my book. would buy again.

I should add this was the black wrapper cigar titled "Genisys the Project". There is a green label Habano version with a different flavor profile as well. I think I may like to try one of those.
    Last edited by Kenyth; 09-14-2016 at 02:10 PM.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Blog Entries

Look at this guy!

Thanks for the review!
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Who is this guy? Kenyth?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back after a long forum absence. Life got a little interesting for a while. Kind of lost track of this site and cigars in general. Things are a bit more stable and I'm getting back to the good things in life. Looks like the forum has quieted a bit since the last time I was here.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Thread Information