Thread: Gurkha Centurion double perfecto

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gurkha Centurion double perfecto

Gurkha usually doesn't merit a lot of praise. They're generally good, but usually nothing to swoon over. This one is the exception. Easily one of the best smokes I've ever had. The construction is flawless. The prelight aroma and draw were heavenly. The perfecto shape lit and drew easily and it had an even burn throughout. Volumes of smoke with a sweet spicy, cedary, grassy flavor reminiscent of a cuban. Medium in body. The flavor was consistent from tip to nub with no variation. This is a "dessert" cigar. Lots of sweet aromatic notes. The only downside is the price, which is as hefty as the flavor. I will be smoking more of these.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Looks like the price on these babies is too high to buy a bundle/box. It's $15 a stick shipped for a bundle of 6, which is a bit much for what it is. If you buy a box of 12, the price drops to $13. The Alec Bradley Prensado was every bit as good, probably a little better even. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $10-$11. Then again, I'm cheap.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Thread Information