Thread: Restocked!

Default Restocked!

With being out of the hobby for a bit, I was only smoking a few a year for a while. Didn't buy at all for a few years and just smoked from the cooler stash.

My reserves were almost empty and I just had the cooler full of empty boxes and a 20 count humidor to my name. Been on the "hunt" for cigar bargains. I've got a lot of good stuff for about $160 over the past 8 weeks. I've picked up three 40 count humi's and a one 20 count. A 5 count Herf-a-dor, torch lighter, cutter, and about 70 smokes! Many of them top shelf! Just about all are mid-range at least! The excess humi's came with the combo deals.

I have some stuff on Ebay and Craigslist to balance out some of my cigar expenses. Not that I have to, I just like putting in some work getting rid of old stuff when I buy new stuff for a hobby. My wife appreciates it I'm sure, since a hobby which involves burning expensive things for fun confuses her to begin with. I figure I will sell both my unneeded 20 count humi's too. Also thinking about putting the excess in the cooler and getting rid of one 40 count as well.

All in all, I feel like a smart shopper!

Just like my wifey, I'm saving money by spending it!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Blog Entries

Hi Kenyth. I may be interested in a humidor. Send me some pics and prices. I will pm my email. Thanks!
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."
    ~Edward G. Robinson
    =====
    "Ain't nothin' better than a damn good cigar."
    ~EdgeMan
    =====

What remains of the collection.

Have a dozen more on backorder, but nothing special. All the good ones are here. Smoked a fair number as well.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Blog Entries

Nice. :)
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."
    ~Edward G. Robinson
    =====
    "Ain't nothin' better than a damn good cigar."
    ~EdgeMan
    =====

Thread Information