I'm relatively new to cigars, I smoked cigarettes for over 25 years before quitting around 6 years ago. A few months ago I had an opportunity to get some cigars very cheap with a promotional coupon from Mikes and I figured it would be worth a shot. Like anything, moderation is the key for me, I don't want another tobacco addiction like I had with the cigarettes, so I limit my cigars to one or two a week. Reading this forum I've written down a lot of brands, types and styles that you all seem to really enjoy. From my limited experience I have taken a liking to maduro wrappers, Nicaraguan tobacco, not a fan of sun grown for some reason. I'm having to mail order almost all of my sticks since where I live there's only one tobacco store within reasonable driving distance. From this forum I've learned how to make some do it yourself storage and how to use Bovedo packs the right way. Without having to ask a single question, using the forums search feature I found every answer to every question I had.

This page doesn't get a huge amount of traffic which is fine by me, it makes it a lot easier to keep up with new posts.
Just basically wanted to say THANKS to y'all for having such a good resource of information so readily available. I feel like I'm in good company here.