Thread: Happy Birthday Cinda!

Blog Entries

Default Happy Birthday Cinda!

Happy Birthday Cinda!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

I hope you have a great B-day young lady!

Blog Entries

Happy bday!
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Happy Birthday Cinda!
    "I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time." ~ Mark Twain

"Internet quotes are always 100% accurate." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Blog Entries

Happy bday! Smoke em up
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."
    ~Edward G. Robinson
    =====
    "Ain't nothin' better than a damn good cigar."
    ~EdgeMan
    =====

Blog Entries

Late happy birthday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Wow thank you guys for remembering me..... I was thinking of you in April BW I do hope you had a good B-day! My dad was very ill may 1 weekend ICU stuff, He's better and home he lives in an in law apt in my house but he's still not right and he just doesn't like doctors. My husband has a very bad hernia on top of some blood in is urine that they need to find out what's causing that from time before they can do the other operation. I fell and broke my foot washing my car and tore my rotor cuff in Feb.. I walked on it for a week before I went to the doctor. I really thought it was a sprang but it was almost broke in 1/2. The doctor said I have never in all my years had a patient in your age group wait a week before seeing a doctor with a break like that . He goes on to say I had much older people you know not with it maybe confused about their name where they live ya know a few like that but never someone like you. He is the bright spot this Doctor very funny man. He's not kidding but he is funny. I said I never missed a day of work and I walked 2 miles every night after work. He said all I can say is you better hope you do not need bone grafting. So this is just a snap shot of my life since February. My foot is out of the boot and my shoulder is getting better. He said it will never get better without surgery. I said ok then I must not have a tom rotor cuff because its getting better. I really just want to scream . However every time I think I have it bad someone tells me a story that makes my life look like a fairy tale. I thank god for the health I have and family I have and I am truly blessed to be able to go to the doctors and have hope that this too shall pass. Thank you all again for remembering me bigs hugs

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information