Yo, wake up all of you! Time to rise and talk about some smokes. Here's the deal, I'm looking for closed foot cigars; cause I really like 'em. I'm always happy to be surprised when I come across a closed foot. I want to add a few to my regular rotations. Currently, I only have the AJ Last Call Flaquitas in my rotation. And I listed the ones I can remember off the top of my head at the bottom of the thread. While I am interested in any, I am mostly looking for some that have the below criteria:
  • Churchill or Lancero. I know a closed foot Lancero is like a dang unicorn; still hopeful though.
  • A 52 ring gauge Churchill would be nice too!
  • Nicaraguan tobacco, as I tend to gravitate towards it. This one is not a must have though.
  • Up to around the $8.00 mark; if I can find something for a bit less great.
  • Must be readily available. I'm looking to add these into my rotation, so I don't want to jump through hoops for them.

I know the below lines have closed foots:
Most Kristoffs
AJ Fernandez Last Call
Guardian of the Farm Nightwatch
JFR Lunatic
Charter Oak
Some RomaCrafts
Taino
Some Tatuaje

I think out of the above lines, Kristoff is the only with a closed foot Churchill size. I'm focusing mainly on a Churchill size for my gaming session smoke. So I don't have to stop in the middle of my games to light up another cigar as much. That is especially an issue with online games.

Thanks for any recommendations!