Thread: I Think its time to circle the wagons men!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default I Think its time to circle the wagons men!

How has this C-19 changed your life? I am getting paid for now but I have not worked since last Thursday. I am not sick but their restructuring the job for now.
    Last edited by cinda; 03-22-2020 at 12:16 PM. Reason: miss a word

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

i'm numb, basically. for a lot of reasons. but this stuff lately, especially.

I'm still working. i have a lot more work from home time. I'm drinking more. yay.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Yes a news caster said here......Yes its just like being in Vegas here at the house I am losing money by the hour, it expectable to have a cocktail at any time and no one knows what day it is!

Yes drinking it one of groups food groups right now
    Last edited by cinda; 03-29-2020 at 10:26 PM.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Working from home for 3 weeks or so now. Busy as hell shipping food and stuff, but my functions can be done remotely. All the 20 somethings I manage can handle the on site requirements. I’m not risking it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Working from home for 3 weeks or so now. Busy as hell shipping food and stuff, but my functions can be done remotely. All the 20 somethings I manage can handle the on site requirements. I’m not risking it.
    Yeah. It's kinda interesting, this whole thing. How much can be done without going anywhere, anymore. I'm gearing up for public-home-schooling.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Hope everyone is surviving the apocalypse. We told our employees to work from home through April so it’s just me and my business partner at the office everyday. Lot’s of office drinking and firing up the grill most days for lunch. It’s interesting times for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I was out of work, had a contract position that ended on January 24th. Found a job, was supposed to start on March 9th. They moved it up to March 16th. Went in on my first day, watch three hours of orientation presentations, met my manager, noticed all the lights were off and no one was in the building, he handed me my laptop and said "As of today, we're working from home." The commute would have been 134 miles round trip per day and 2+ hours of my life in the car. My "commute" now is from my bed to my desk which is about six feet, LOL!

I'm very grateful to have landed this gig (a six month contract) which beats not working! Still working the part-time gig at the wine store which where every day is like the weekend before Christmas, our sales are two to two and one half times normal since all the bars and restaurants are pretty much closed. Everyone is still drinking, just not in bars or restaurants but at home.

I'm one lucky SOB, that's for sure!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information