Thread: Ordering a good box of smokes

Default Ordering a good box of smokes

If you could order any one box of cigars (that's in stock) from www.seriouscigars.com, what would you order? Your favorites please!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

2. Default

LGD Chisel Maddie..Box of 10 for $57.35 for a box of 10. Free ground shipping if you buy two boxes.

I love those cigars.

Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva Chateau Cuban Belicoso Sun Grown

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

What no Colitas?

I would pick . . . Carlos Torano Signature Collection Torpedo
    Maduro
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Padron Anniversary Torpedo
    Natural Color Size: 6" x 52 280.00 a box.

If I had the extra cash, which I don't, I would get these. (And I am NOT looking for handouts, thank you anyways, I too pay for my own cheese).

Reason: 1: frankly these are running out and soon will either be unavailable or just two dam expensive.
    2: I like them
    3: see 2.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    Padron Anniversary Torpedo
    Natural Color Size: 6" x 52 280.00 a box.

If I had the extra cash, which I don't, I would get these. (And I am NOT looking for handouts, thank you anyways, I too pay for my own cheese).

Reason: 1: frankly these are running out and soon will either be unavailable or just two dam expensive.
    2: I like them
    3: see 2.

Are you getting these mixed up with the 1926 Serie 40th Anniversary Torpedos, because they aren't going to run out of the PAN torps.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

torano exodus 1959 double corona

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    Are you getting these mixed up with the 1926 Serie 40th Anniversary Torpedos, because they aren't going to run out of the PAN torps.

I though these were the 1964 Anniv. Torpedo's they were selling. All the sites I check and the local shops say they are running out of these. Have I been mislead or am I just wandering around aimlessly in the dark?

I though these were the 1964 Anniv. Torpedo's they were selling. All the sites I check and the local shops say they are running out of these. Have I been mislead or am I just wandering around aimlessly in the dark?
    1964 Anniversary Torpedo

Size: 6.0 x 52
    Wrapper: Natural or Maduro
    MSRP: $15.00 each

1926 Serie 40th Anniversary Torpedo

Size: 6.0 x 54

Wrapper: Natural or Maduro
    MSRP:$ 25.00 each

`
    `

The 1964 Anni Torps are "regular" production.

The 1926 Serie 40th Anniversary Torps are limited production and scarce distribution.

The box you quoted are the 1964 Anniversary Torps .

`
    `

AF cuban beli!!

Yeah so the ones they were advertising were the 1964's. The naturals are the only ones they have in stock. But the Maduro is the only link with a photo.

I was told that was a limited run and they would eventually run out of those. Is that not the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    The 1964 Anni Torps are "regular" production.

The 1926 Serie 40th Anniversary Torps are limited production and scarce distribution.

The box you quoted are the 1964 Anniversary Torps .
    My understanding is that Padron only has one bunchero and one roller who they use to produce these.

Yeah so the ones they were advertising were the 1964's. The naturals are the only ones they have in stock. But the Maduro is the only link with a photo.

I was told that was a limited run and they would eventually run out of those. Is that not the case?

I was typing the last message while you were posting the response.

Glad to hear it. I really like the 1994's

I've been thinking, 280 isn't a bad price for that box.

Carlos Torano Exodus 1959, not the silverline, the other one

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    LGD Chisel Maddie..Box of 10 for $57.35 for a box of 10. Free ground shipping if you buy two boxes.

I love those cigars.

I can't find these at seriouscigars.com

I found the LFD Chisel's, but that's not what you meant, eh?
    Last edited by Roham; 08-06-2005 at 04:10 AM.
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by PuffTheMagicDragon
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959, not the silverline, the other one
    I already have a box of these I've only smoked a couple so far but I think they are a great cigar!

Some AWSOME suggestions! Thanks guys

I think I am ordering the 1964 Padron Anniversary Torpedo's since it is the last box of either the 1926's or the 1964's. And I'm ordering the AF Cuban Beli, cause it was suggested by two of you Thats got me drained for now, thanks again guys!!!

Thread Information