Thread: Sherpas any good?

Default Sherpas any good?

Are the bundled Sherpas (Orange Band) any good? They seem like a pretty good smoke for the price. I like to drink Bailey's with my cigars, and that makes most of them taste great, exept the real DOG ROCKETS . Should I buy?
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheVitaleMob
    Are the bundled Sherpas (Orange Band) any good? They seem like a pretty good smoke for the price. I like to drink Bailey's with my cigars, and that makes most of them taste great, exept the real DOG ROCKETS . Should I buy?
    Drinking Bailey's with cigars sounds like a great idea. Nothing like a good glass of Bailey's on the rocks! I have never tried the bundled Sherpas I have just heard they are good though.

I recently purchased a 5'ver of Sherpa Mystics from CI. I smoked one yesterday and it was enjoyable. Full bodied with lots of smoke. It did burn a bit unevenly but I suppose they just need a little more time in the humi (I couldn't resist trying one).

All in all not a bad smoke for less than $3 a stick and a nice looking cigar.

Michael

P.S. Vitale - I grew up in central Washington and lived in Seattle for a few years. Beautiful country!

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by yarimurray
    I recently purchased a 5'ver of Sherpa Mystics from CI. I smoked one yesterday and it was enjoyable. Full bodied with lots of smoke. It did burn a bit unevenly but I suppose they just need a little more time in the humi (I couldn't resist trying one).

All in all not a bad smoke for less than $3 a stick and a nice looking cigar.

Michael

P.S. Vitale - I grew up in central Washington and lived in Seattle for a few years. Beautiful country!
    I've tried them too,thought they were okay,wouldn't consider them full bodied though
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

The Mystics I got from superman78 on a trade were excellent. I wouldn’t consider these full bodied at all. But they make a good smoke when you want something lighter.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Thanks for the comments guys. I've noticed that the flavors in Bailey's just go well with tobacco. Noting that tobacco and coffee come from the same areas for the most part, one could say that anything that would go well with coffee could go well with cigars. I think I have found something that I really enjoy here. Good Times.

PS. Now if I could only afford a box of Torano Signature Torpedos.
    Last edited by TheVitaleMob; 08-09-2005 at 01:16 AM.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

Thread Information