Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: La Flor Dominicana Liquidation Sale!

tobaccoworld Guest

Default La Flor Dominicana Liquidation Sale!

Greeting From TobaccoWorldCigars.com! Take advantage of these great deals. We are liquidating our La Flor Dominicana Cigars, Act Fast Or You'll Miss Out!

THIS LISTING WAS UPDATED WEDNESDAY 2PM EASTERN TO REFLECT WHAT IS LEFT.

LA FLOR DOMINICANA LIGERO SERIES
    http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/ci...ana_ligero.htm
    ----------------------------------------------
    La Flor Dominicana L300 -
    SOLD OUT!

La Flor Domincana L400
    SOLD OUT!

LA FLOR DOMINICANA DOUBLE LIGERO SERIES
    http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/ci...ble_ligero.htm
    La Flor Dominicana DL700 - Only 2 Sticks Left
    Retail Price: $5.95 Each
    ON SALE: $3.90 Each

La Flor Domincana Chiselito
    SOLD OUT!

La Flor Domincana Chisel
    SOLD OUT!

La Flor Domincana Gordo
    Retail Price: $5.90 Each
    ON SALE: $3.70 Each

LA FLOR DOMINICANA PREMIUM SERIES
    http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/ci...na_premium.htm
    La Flor Dominicana Alcalde
    SOLD OUT!

La Flor Dominicana Mambises
    SOLD OUT!

LA FLOR DOMINICANA TUBO SERIES
    http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/ci...cana_tubos.htm
    La Flor Dominicana Tubos - Only 20 Sticks Left
    Retail Price: $7.95 Each
    ON SALE: $5.00 Each

LA FLOR DOMINICANA 2000 SERIES
    http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/ci...000_series.htm
    La Flor Dominicana 2000 #2
    SOLD OUT!

La Flor Dominicana 2000 #3 - Only 7 Sticks Left
    Retail Price: $3.40 Each
    ON SALE: $2.35 Each

La Flor Dominicana 2000 #5 - Only 8 Sticks Left
    Retail Price: $5.16 Each
    ON SALE: $3.45 Each

LA FLOR DOMINICANA EL JOCKO SERIES
    http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/ci...a_el_jocko.htm
    La Flor Dominicana El Jocko
    Retail Price: $5.50 Each
    ON SALE: $3.75 Each

If you have any questions don't hesitate to call us 1-888-20-CIGAR or email us through the web site.
    Last edited by tobaccoworld; 08-17-2005 at 01:07 PM.

2. Default

Maarit,

Just checking in, haven't heard from you. Were you able to get the two DL700s I ordered?
    Bitte geehrter Herr, stoppen das Spinnen der Welt, ich möchte weg erhalten.

Quote Originally Posted by RealPurobrat
    Maarit,

Just checking in, haven't heard from you. Were you able to get the two DL700s I ordered?
    2 sticks or 2 boxes?

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

4. Default

2 sticks, as in her advertisement, she said that is all that was lleft. Didn't you see it?

Just checking PuroMooch.

I was seeing if you were stocking up yet to start "paying it forward" for all those mooched, oops! I am so sorry, I mean gifted sticks you've received over the years.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

6. Default

Figures that you would still be trying to cause trouble. That IS after all, what you do.

Figures that you would still be trying to cause trouble. That IS after all, what you do.

Don't go bananas now PuroMooch. If hell had frozen over, I wanted to make sure I had my down jacket ready.

`
    `

Hell, it appears to me the one that is trying to cause trouble would be YOU!!!

You could easily clear this up by being a stand up BOTL and send out a few sticks to others, even if it's not the original people who were generous with you. But, sadly, you instead blame others for your problems... Pity.... I don't think you'll ever get it...

Maarit,

...and what I don't understand is - why don't you e-mail her, call her or PM her - why do you post this in a open forum? I can't remember ever posting in an open forum about the status of an order I made... Very strange indeed...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Hell, it appears to me the one that is trying to cause trouble would be YOU!!!

You could easily clear this up by being a stand up BOTL and send out a few sticks to others, even if it's not the original people who were generous with you. But, sadly, you instead blame others for your problems... Pity.... I don't think you'll ever get it...

Oh I see. I made a Post directed toward Maarit, asking HER a question, because I haven't gotten an answer to my eMail either. And your buddy Hugh sees that I posted and starts his PuroMooch BS again. But you see the it is ME trying to cause trouble? You got a problem with rational thought there George?. FACT: Hugh was trying to start some more shit. I did not do anything to solicit this shit, so STFU

Blog Entries

Oh I see. I made a Post directed toward Maarit, asking HER a question, because I haven't gotten an answer to my eMail either. And your buddy Hugh sees that I posted and starts his PuroMooch BS again. But you see the it is ME trying to cause trouble? You got a problem with rational thought there George?. FACT: Hugh was trying to start some more shit. I did not do anything to solicit this shit, so STFU
    Stop being nasty Puro, there's NO NEED for it. This isn't the Island of the Misfit Toys so you're going to have to clean up your act here. I can also guarantee that you wouldn't dare post shit like this on ClubStogie so KNOCK IT OFF
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Stop being nasty Puro, there's NO NEED for it. This isn't the Island of the Misfit Toys so you're going to have to clean up your act here. I can also guarantee that you wouldn't dare post shit like this on ClubStogie so KNOCK IT OFF

Pardon my language. I have a whole plate full of extra crap in my life right this minute and don't need Hugh trying to start any and George comming along and saying it was me he started the which anyone with a brain can see it wasn't.

Again, I am sorry for my language.

Looks like you need to get a sack with that LFD order Puromooch.

By the way, if I wanted to start some with you, I would have referred to you as the POS scam artist who haunts the cigar forums strictly for his own personal gain, but since the post was in the advertisemnt forum and not the politics forum, I refrained from doing so.

Have a good weekend.

`
    `

I don't care what kind of weekend you had, you are WAY out of line with this post. Because you waited a day or two and not received a response from Maarit did not warrant you posting in this thread "what's the deal!". You either got the cigars or you didn't. That's what 800 numbers, e-mails, or PM's were made for... Maarit didn't deserve you "outing" her for being a day or two late in her response to your VERY LARGE purchase of two stinking $4 cigars for eight bucks...

As far as your nastiness in your post, you assclown, I didn't verbally attack you in a way that warranted your nasty post. You may not like the message, but don't kill the messsenger for the message. You had no business posting what you did, and the only reason why you did it was to start trouble (with Maarit, of course). Hugh pointed it out - you didn't like that - and I pointed it out - and you liked it even less. Then you go into the meltdown mode...

So here you are, Mr. Mooch - starting crap again with your foul-mouthed garbage you're so damn famous for (just like at CigarFamily, CigarPass, CigarSnobs, the Island, etc., etc., etc.). Obviously, the "hat in hand" post you made at Club Stogie has very little meaning to it, other than to mooch a bigger ring gauge and play on the sympathies of those board members so they would accept you and chase out those bad, mean troublemaker who follow you around... The same ol', typical "Moochie the Clown" crap. When are you EVER going to learn...

I just requested Hex move this thread to the Politics section so that I can properly address Mr. Moochie and his smartassed comments....

And Moochie - get ready for a rumble, if ya know what I mean... I just hope your smart enough quickly walk to the nearest exit and STAY AWAY before you get the kick in the gonads you so richly deserve...

16. Default

Tough Guy huh? Bring it. I did not do anything wrong, and Hugh only posted after me because that is what he does, makes some smart ass post after every one I make. It was nothing for your slimeball ass to even join in on.

The issue has nothing to do with Outing Maarit for being late. I was merely curious cause she wasn't too clear on the phone about wheather they even still had the two closeouts I ordered. (The DL700s are Da Bomb by the way). This was not an outing of anybody.

But it was just some more Gestapo Tactics you and your friends find so fun. So have at it, you want to rumble, head outside and wait for me, when I get there we can settle this over a couple smokes, and some Brewskies, My Treat. I'll let you have the first punch too, Tough Guy.

Tough Guy huh? Bring it. I did not do anything wrong, and Hugh only posted after me because that is what he does, makes some smart ass post after every one I make. It was nothing for your slimeball ass to even join in on.

The issue has nothing to do with Outing Maarit for being late. I was merely curious cause she wasn't too clear on the phone about wheather they even still had the two closeouts I ordered. (The DL700s are Da Bomb by the way). This was not an outing of anybody.

But it was just some more Gestapo Tactics you and your friends find so fun. So have at it, you want to rumble, head outside and wait for me, when I get there we can settle this over a couple smokes, and some Brewskies, My Treat. I'll let you have the first punch too, Tough Guy.
    "Slimeball ass", "Gestapo Tactics" - Moochie, you sure are whistling a different tune from your post a bit back over at Club Stogie... Why, you were even complimentary of me and others for what we've done... Why the sudden change of heart? You not in the company of anyone who cares maybe???

What's the matter, Moochie... You bored because your new home and friends aren't accesible to you? Club Stogie's down so you gotta come here and be a foul-mouthed toad?

And of course you can go wild and crazy on the Island, now that all the mods are gone... Oh, wait - you're new buddy SirSpamAlot is over there posting up a storm!!! Quick, Moochie - you're gonna miss his latest post!!!

Hey Moochie - I hear there's talk about you making the "Scumbag" list! Seems you have quite a few enthusiastic votes to put you on it!!! Congratulations!!!

Here are some of the comments...

I think PB should be added, just due to his neauseating moochiness.
    Should PuroBrat and/or Oblik be added to the scumbag trader list? Hell yes they should be added. It's a no brainer from where I'm standing. Scumbags come in many shapes and sizes. Trading cigars is not rocket science. I've made my share of mistakes as I'm sure most of us have but I've always made up for them asap. The brotherhood needs to be protected from bad traders and that includes those who take advantage of the broad generosity and easy going attitudes of the community in general.
    Oblik and PB are very deserving to be on that list. Oblik is an out and out thief and scammer. PB is a scammer of a different kind. Offers you nothing and plays on your sympathy for free cigars.
    Last edited by ggiese; 08-28-2005 at 12:15 AM.

You think Mooch paid for that cigar? YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Moochie the Clown's "Mooch Across America" blog
    Last edited by ggiese; 08-28-2005 at 12:27 AM.

GG - d'ya think you could take a time out from torching puro to check your PMs?
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

20. Default

Cute Pic George! You don't bother me man. As for the scumbag list..If accepting gifts from a bunch of great guys who felt sorry for my useless ass is being a scumbag, then by all means, put me on it. I still plan to pay all those guys back some day. Hell who knows, maybe when they need it most. Are you a great guy? Well, doing what you think is best for the community as a whole puts you up there with them anyway, regardless of how you do it.

Nobody needs to be protected from me anymore, I am not needy, I am not asking for, nor accepting anything. I just want to talk about cigars. Besides, there are a lot of good guys on that Scumbag List. Maybe they deserved to be there at some point, who the hell knows. Maybe I do too.

But you are OK in my book (not that it matters to you, but there it is). I guess, due to the "slimeball ass" part, you must have missed the "when I get there we can settle this over a couple smokes, and some Brewskies, My Treat." part. But you know, I had two beers in me when I posted that. I have the whole damn 6 pack in me now and I am feeling pretty good. (typing ain't bad for a 6 pack done either, I think) and I would give anything to sit down with you, Lee, John, Bill and all the rest and enjoy some smokes and let you find out who and what I really am. I am pretty sure you would like me on the other side of this screen, all the people I know in real life do.

I was a Mooch, I really didn't mean to be a mooch but I certainly enjoyed the packages. I shared some and smoked the rest. I did feel bad accepting the charity, but would have felt worse refusing a gift from a well meaning BOTL. And there will come a day when all that kindness will be repaid. I feel it, unless I die first.

I got no beef with you George. If memory serves me (and I am a bit tipsy so I could be off) you are a peace officer of some sort? Anyway, I hold you in high regard. I am sorry you can't know the real me, but that's ok. If you ever get to my neck of Texas, look me up, I will show you the best Texas Hospitality I can, and we can be friends, I just know we can.

One last thing...I don't think you are a "Slimeball", maybe an Ass, but then I wouldn't hold that against anyone, I can be one of those too. I am sorry for calling you a Slimeball (what the hell ever a slimeball actually is?).

Thread Information