Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Stuff

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

just as long as you didnt ship my stick in that thing lol

Did the Pouch your cigars arrived in look like lime green, and say cigarsmokers.com because I can't find that thing any where.
    Remember to breathe

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

im trying to remember exactly what you sent . . . . either way, im positive there is no cigarsmokers bag at my house . . how did you come about this said bag anyway?

I used plastic and not the green thong insinuated in my previous post.
    Its not real I was joking about the thong thing, like the silk pajamas and crushed velvet smoking jacket they aren't real.

And if they are that bitch* hex is going to hear from me because I sent him the extra money and he promised as soon as the 4xlt came in I would get the first one.

*Just kidding any resemblence to the god emperor of this board were coincidental and for entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as an opinion of any person living or dead. No money exchanged hands nor was a promise made for the delivery of said items. Okay I have to stop joking around and take this whole cigar thing much more seriously.
    Remember to breathe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    And if they are that bitch* hex is going to hear from me because I sent him the extra money and he promised as soon as the 4xlt came in I would get the first one.
    Sorry BP, I forgot all about it.. Gonna have to wait till the next shipment comes in.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Thread Information